Sick Play In Cash Game

PokerStars Game #7124864326: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2006/11/22 - 02:31:11 (ET)Table 'Claudia' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: Allen39 ($238.65 in chips) Seat 2: fundmyaudi ($247.80 in chips) Seat 4: slavery_lol ($319.95 in chips) Seat 6: Nickdawgg ($64.35 in chips) Allen39: posts small blind $1fundmyaudi: posts big blind $2kogo: sits out *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Allen39 [As Js]slavery_lol: raises $6 to $8Nickdawgg: folds Allen39: calls $7fundmyaudi: folds *** FLOP *** [5c Ts Qh]Allen39: bets $6slavery_lol: raises $18 to $24Allen39: calls $18*** TURN *** [5c Ts Qh] [4d]Allen39: checks slavery_lol: checks *** RIVER *** [5c Ts Qh 4d] [7h]Allen39: bets $25slavery_lol: raises $75 to $100Allen39: raises $106.65 to $206.65 and is all-inslavery_lol: folds Allen39 collected $264 from potAllen39: shows [As Js] (high card Ace)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $266 | Rake $2 Board [5c Ts Qh 4d 7h]Seat 1: Allen39 (small blind) collected ($264)Seat 2: fundmyaudi (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: slavery_lol folded on the RiverSeat 6: Nickdawgg (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)wasnt for much money but sick play here .. started the table with $120 so up $250 in 40 minutes or so

I need the balls to play NL like that.
Probably why I'm a fish in NLHE. Can't play on that 7th level.
not necessarilythe all in bet was for 100 more which is huge in a 1/2NL game
getting 2.5-1 any hand in which he is raising for value callsbut yeah....PWYGB(Im not sure if ths is an FCP ackronym(sp is way off, i know) but we get enough of these idiots to where we need it)

He had some sort of straight draw that you had beat.Check/calling or c/fing this river is probably better then betting since I doubt you fold a better hand to often especially with a 25$ bet.I mean this hand is funny in general. Its as if you're both trying to rep 77 cept instead you both had missed straight draws.Just to verify this. The only legit hand raising this river is a 2 pair or better as most 1 pair hands that checked behind the turn just want to get to showdown here.So once he raises its either 2 pair or better, or a hand worse then AJhigh

You act like you did something good. YSAP

Man, that was a brutal beatdown on the OP. He came in here for some love but got an ass whooping instead.Cheer up kid. Any play that works is a good play.

Man, that was a brutal beatdown on the OP. He came in here for some love but got an ass whooping instead.Cheer up kid. Any play that works is a good play.
that made my morning. the shitty coffee my roommate made and the ****ing law essay i have to write are distant memories now, thank you sir

i dunno why everyone ripped this kid apart, but it doesn't suprise me that a lot of it came from tournament players who would get eaten up playing shorthanded nlhe. the only thing that was annoying is that he posted his bluff to show off and in no way could've had a "read" on this guy having only sat for 40 minutes. this play is pretty solid shorthanded, i mean what range of hands are you really putting the villain on after popping him on the flop and then checking the turn? atleast to me it looks like the villain could easily put the hero on a set by the river reraise and get away from a lot of hands, the flop call was horrible i really don't know what you were thinking there. i'm just suprised so many people think this push is such a bad idea, my guess is that most of them don't play shorthanded nlhe.