$1000 Guarantee Tourney Free To Enter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bust hand was ugly every way you look at it. I had plenty of chips and limped UTG w/ 33, Button made a raise 6Xbb and I stupidly thought it was some kind of steal, so I pushed for like 5X his raise. He called w/ KK. Flop K3X. Doh, I made someone healthy in chips...

Me too, what the hell is up with that? I'm pushing against a pusher and he wins the coin flip this time and up pops the message "gg me, you'll be sent a tournament summary". What part of rebuy in the 'this is a rebuy for a $1 tourney" did I miss?
I too had this problem. I guess the bugs haven't been worked out yet.

Bob,I know this was a freeroll and all but, I think everyone that signed up should have a chance to do it again. The rebuys and add-ons not working really made for a poor experience. Not a great way to launch the new network...IMHO.

Bob,I know this was a freeroll and all but, I think everyone that signed up should have a chance to do it again. The rebuys and add-ons not working really made for a poor experience. Not a great way to launch the new network...IMHO.
I'm sure there will be pleanty pf chances. We need lots of cheap tests like this to work it out.
lol this is so funny. of course i have to run well in a freeroll.
Just don't get into too much FPS and you will be fine!!!!

This really sucks. I mean it is great to give freerolls, but why not give us a little notice? Some of us are not on here all the time. :club: GL to those still alive.

Wow, I made something like $1.05 in this thing (71st or 72nd). I did a HU SnG earlier and now I'm 100% in the money on the new network. I'm up over $3 already. Whoo hoo, FCP rules.