I don't post rail calls for myself, but, I've won my first table and will soon be at the FT of a double shootout direct qualifier to the PCA. Getting to that was the only poker related goal for this semester I have yet to accomplish, and I could of course use your support. The name is Robbie Redbi.

this seems like a good excuse not to do work, so i'm railing you at all 3.for anyone interested, FT of the $165 DS is about to start (first gets seat) - i don't recognize any opponents, but that doesn't mean much.he's also in the early stages of a $3 and $10 rebuy.

this seems like a good excuse not to do work, so i'm railing you at all 3.for anyone interested, FT of the $165 DS is about to start (first gets seat) - i don't recognize any opponents, but that doesn't mean much.he's also in the early stages of a $3 and $10 rebuy.
I'm railing the whichever one he's got 13k chips in right now aswell (think it's the rebuy)

It'll haunt me less because I got in on a 5 dollar sat. Still, when this year started, me gibler and no not baxter set the PCA as our goal, so the pressure is there. Plus, the 1 hr wait sucks. Its okay, eyank Iming me will calm me down.

Don't blow it, it will really haunt you for a while.JKEDIT for MDG: gboro is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv good
lol yeah, me not recognizing names means very little. now that you mention it, i've definitely seen him deep in some big tourneys.for lurkers, still waiting for the one table to finish. slowwww. i'll try to put up 'key' hands, so he isn't distracted.good luck alan/robbie.p.s. Grinder - what happened to your supersexy Stars av?
It'll haunt me less because I got in on a 5 dollar sat. Still, when this year started, me gibler and no not baxter set the PCA as our goal, so the pressure is there. Plus, the 1 hr wait sucks. Its okay, eyank Iming me will calm me down.
Riiiiight. Is there something you need to tell us? Just kidding, take it down man, getting to PCA for 5$ would be unreal impressive. glglglgl

I'm over it. Seriously. I'll keep trying these. :)To that guy just watching me play in the 3r tourney. Busted out in the third hour 2 secs ago with....KK vs. AA.GG me.

I'm over it. Seriously. I'll keep trying these. :)To that guy just watching me play in the 3r tourney. Busted out in the third hour 2 secs ago with....KK vs. AA.GG me.
that's me. you're playing friggin great too, just can't do much about those. and for any jokers, no way he's getting away from KK in either situation.maybe i should stop railing - just saw Grinder lose a big chunk all-in with AQ vs AJ on a KKK flop. J on the turn OBV.Grinder still alive in a PCA sat, and alanstats above average in a $10+R, but i'm not watching any more.good luck gentlemen.
that's me. you're playing friggin great too, just can't do much about those. and for any jokers, no way he's getting away from KK in either situation.maybe i should stop railing - just saw Grinder lose a big chunk all-in with AQ vs AJ on a KKK flop. J on the turn OBV.Grinder still alive in a PCA sat, and alanstats above average in a $10+R, but i'm not watching any more.good luck gentlemen.
lol i was amused, i was like ok no jack that's reasonable. insta jack. shrug

Ty, the cards will fall my way eventually. Thanks for railing, it always helps keep me focused. I'm gonna FT something tonight or stay up all night trying.

Don't blow it, it will really haunt you for a while.JKEDIT for MDG: gboro is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv good
Everytime I see gboro in a tourney I think of the Neg-Os we used to have on stars before FCP (poker stie) was up. There was a gboro who used to play in those and post on here I believe. He had a Larry David avatar on stars back then. Not sure if it's the same person or not, anyone know?Tough break on the satpokerstars sucks, see you all there tonight!
Ty, the cards will fall my way eventually. Thanks for railing, it always helps keep me focused. I'm gonna FT something tonight or stay up all night trying.
Gl stats.