Some General Information About The Soft Launch

As many of you have found out the new software is available for download.You can download the software from the download links on the FCP website.Log into the software using your FullContactPoker.Com account name and password. If that doesn't work it's possible that your user name is being used by somebody else and you have been given a new poker screen name. Your new poker screen name is most likely your FCP account name with a period ( . ) added to the end. To confirm what your poker screen name is log into the My Account area of the website http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker/myAccount.php . Near the bottom your poker screen name is listed in the Poker Alias section. You use that poker screen name to log into the software and you use your FCP Account name to log into the FCP Cashier and My Account areas. Transfer money from your cashier account to your poker account either in the cashier or the My Account area.Please keep in mind that this is a soft launch and work is still in progress on both the FCP website and on the games and tournaments that are being offered.The new Network is the Digital Gaming Network or DGN for short. It incorporates the Dobrosoft platform and sites, FCP and many other partners that will be joining the network over the next period of time.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this network new?
Looks it. Can't find a thing by googling.OMFG RayPowers is taken as a screen name and nowI have a . in my name? Honestly. Who else would use such a lame screen name?RayP.S. What other sites are moving here Bob? Perhaps I am simply conflicting with another one of my own accounts.....
How long does it take to tansfer money from the cashier account to the poker account?
It should be instant although we are seeing that some player's money is caught up as a pending transfer.Please contact our support team directly and they can make sure that your money gets back to the right place once the techs have put a fix in place.

I can't sit at a table, despite having several hundred moved over to my poker account.Additionally, the lack of a quick way to see what is in your poker account is borderline crippling. In the old client it was right there in the lobby always, and even that was a step down from stars / full tilt's "in account, in play, total" instantly updating display.

I can't sit at a table, despite having several hundred moved over to my poker account.Additionally, the lack of a quick way to see what is in your poker account is borderline crippling. In the old client it was right there in the lobby always, and even that was a step down from stars / full tilt's "in account, in play, total" instantly updating display.
That's why were in Beta Mr. Cowboy :club: It's all about gathering what's needed for future updates to the software.
That's why were in Beta Mr. Cowboy :club: It's all about gathering what's needed for future updates to the software.
dont want to burst your bubble, but it needs a lot of work...i think the best you guys can achieve is what ongame had and that was shiz...sorry and good luck...i will try it when there are omaha players on there. Good luck
I just downloaded the whole enchilada.Seems to work just fine. Looks different .... miss the old chat thing but I haven't searched thru all the option settings yet.so far so good for me. No issues. :club:
The lobby chat feature will be there eventually. Right now it's a work in progress.
If anyone else is getting the "pending" message when trying to transfer money from the cashier account to the poker account, it will be there within 48 hrs. they told me.
The root cause of the problem should be fixed within an hour.It shouldn't take that long to get your money from being tied up and if it does send me an e-mail and I'll do something to make it up to you.
able to sit at tables now. there's no max to what you can sit with at NL tables... that's funny :club:
that sounds... well, awesome actually.now i can lose the whole bankroll in one sitting to conserve time.

ok, i just have started fiddling around, and i have a few suggestions:-first, in limit games, when raises are made, the chips get stacked in one pile rather than separate piles which makes it more difficult to see both the amount of the raise and the number of raises that have been made. other sites make one pile for each raise in limit games, and i find this easier to follow the action.-it's a bit hard to figure out who the action is currently on. could you add a little arrow or something on the table to indicate that?-this is a picky thing, but the suit indicators (diamond, club, etc) on face cards is in a different place on the card than on the number cards. this makes the boards seem a bit less aesthetically pleasing. but i'm picky, so whatever on this one :club:.-rather than bubbles that highlight, the advance action buttons should have check boxes so it's easier to tell if you've (accidentally) checked one of them.-statistics. some of us keep records and we need to know how many hands we've played :D.-separate tabs for NL, Limit, and PL varieties of each game available would be nice in the lobby.-does the tournament tab have to open a new window?-please have links from the program to the internet use our default browser instead of IE. i hate IE.-empty seats still have the avatars in them, and that makes it a little misleading as to how many people are at the table.-similarly, if we had an option to remove avatars entirely in preferences, that would be nice.-the chat box auto-comes-to-front when you're typing, say, a forum post. could you make it such that to chat at the table you have to physically click an area in which to type? (this is something i HATE about UB and stars, but really liked about ongame)if i'm posting these in the wrong thread, let me know and i'll move them to the correct one. best of luck to everyone during the transition (especially you FCP behind-the-scenes guys who are going to be dealing with a lot of ****, i'm sure).