Neteller Question

hey guysok i just made a withdrawl to the my neteller account and i wanna deposit the money into my bank account using EFT, do i click the withdrawl section or Deposit section, and how long will it take to get into my bank account. thanks for the info guys

hey guysok i just made a withdrawl to the my neteller account and i wanna deposit the money into my bank account using EFT, do i click the withdrawl section or Deposit section, and how long will it take to get into my bank account. thanks for the info guys
3-5 business days.
Straight from the Neteller web page. I recommend getting the info from the source instead of relying on word of mouth:Withdrawal Type---Fee----------------TimeNETELLER Card--$2.00 USD------15 min to 1 hrPeer-To-Peer--1.9% (Recipient Pays)--InstantEFT------------------Free---------1 - 2 business daysCheck Regular Mail-$2.00 USD---Minimum 2 days
Straight from the Neteller web page. I recommend getting the info from the source instead of relying on word of mouth:Withdrawal Type---Fee----------------TimeNETELLER Card--$2.00 USD------15 min to 1 hrPeer-To-Peer--1.9% (Recipient Pays)--InstantEFT------------------Free---------1 - 2 business daysCheck Regular Mail-$2.00 USD---Minimum 2 days
suk ma cok
Why don't you read what netellers webite has to say, it will clearly explain all of your questions. Are you that dumb?

i guess my question is mis understood. In the NEteller screen it had two tabs withdraw or deposit. which heading do i go under to put money into my account through EFT. i would have thought it would have been Deposit, but it looks to me deposit, means taking money from your account and placing it onto neteller.the reason for my question about the length of time was because sometimes they say 1-2 days, but then in some cases take longer, i just wanted feedback from ppl who have Deposited money to their account using NEteller

i guess my question is mis understood. In the NEteller screen it had two tabs withdraw or deposit. which heading do i go under to put money into my account through EFT. i would have thought it would have been Deposit, but it looks to me deposit, means taking money from your account and placing it onto neteller.the reason for my question about the length of time was because sometimes they say 1-2 days, but then in some cases take longer, i just wanted feedback from ppl who have Deposited money to their account using NEteller
On the Neteller site, when they say "deposit" or "withdraw" they're talking about Neteller. It sounds like you want to withdraw from Neteller, and deposit into your bank account. That's a withdrawal from Neteller.