Has the dates been released for the main event of the 2007 WSOP? If so, can someone tell me them?thanks
I believe the schedule is up. Maybe try:www.worldseriesofpoker.com or do a google search. I know its been released.Mark
I believe the schedule is up. Maybe try:www.worldseriesofpoker.com or do a google search. I know its been released.Mark
not on worldseriesofpoker.com, not at harrahs.com, or anywhere on google i can see
http://www.beatthefish.com/world-series-of...p-schedule.htmlI don't think all the events have been determined, so I guess if you are looking for the exact dates of the ME, those might not be out. But the WSOP starts early June this year instead of at the end of the summer like last year.Mark

Yup, it's out there.I got a letter from them in the mail a few weeks ago and it is earlier this year than last year, I think the ME is happening around mid July. :icon_cool:Tentative dates set for 2007 WSOP3:41 PM, Wednesday, October 18, 2006 by Sarah PolsonGary Thompson, World Series of Poker (WSOP) director, told PokerListings.com this week that the schedule is still be refined, but the 2007 WSOP is planned for June 1 through July 17.

Yup, it's out there.I got a letter from them in the mail a few weeks ago and it is earlier this year than last year, I think the ME is happening around the 4th of July. :club:
Thanks, I am still looking for the exact dates, if anyone finds it, please post the link.Thanks everyone
Thanks, I am still looking for the exact dates, if anyone finds it, please post the link.Thanks everyone
my letter posted exact dates (its at home sorry) but since then it looks like they are still messing around with it.
Why are you always a **** to everyone?
OP asked for the info. There were six replies, most of which didn't include the answer. My answer was meant to encourage Google searches in the future, along with providing the answer.You misinterpreted my intention.Although I encourage communication and sharing ideas, a lot of the information that people ask for is readily available. It's almost like asking someone what time it is and the person who's asked says that there's a clock on the wall. The first person then says, "why can't you just tell me what time it is?" And the second person would say, "I could, but if I show you where the clock is, you won't have to ask me for the time twenty minutes from now. You'll know where the clock is."
OP asked for the info. There were six replies, most of which didn't include the answer. My answer was meant to encourage Google searches in the future, along with providing the answer.You misinterpreted my intention.Although I encourage communication and sharing ideas, a lot of the information that people ask for is readily available. It's almost like asking someone what time it is and the person who's asked says that there's a clock on the wall. The first person then says, "why can't you just tell me what time it is?" And the second person would say, "I could, but if I show you where the clock is, you won't have to ask me for the time twenty minutes from now. You'll know where the clock is."
I'm not going to get into some sort of flaming war with you or anything, but, if you look at the threads, a couple of people gave him some good replies. The op then looked at harrahs.com and worldseriesofpoker.com and couldn't find anything. He searched...couldn't find the answer....so asked if anyone knew what it was. If you don't want people misinterpreting your intention than the link you give should not lead to a "google it you moron" webpage.Now....Celtic and Man U are playing a champions league match so that is all I will have to say on this subject for a couple of hours.
Has the dates been released for the main event of the 2007 WSOP? If so, can someone tell me them?thanks
newtopic.JPGsearch.JPG
  • 1 month later...
I'm not going to get into some sort of flaming war with you or anything, but, if you look at the threads, a couple of people gave him some good replies. The op then looked at harrahs.com and worldseriesofpoker.com and couldn't find anything. He searched...couldn't find the answer....so asked if anyone knew what it was. If you don't want people misinterpreting your intention than the link you give should not lead to a "google it you moron" webpage.Now....Celtic and Man U are playing a champions league match so that is all I will have to say on this subject for a couple of hours.
I don't know if you were patient enough when you clicked danes link, but it goes to the google page, then to google, and the first hit is the schedule of the WSOP '07.You did misinterpret his intention, and you ended up looking quite foolish.Next time, you could save face if you took the time to read posts and click links, rather than flaming someone who is needling.Get it?