Fcp Flipaments 2nd And 3rd Chance

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me=hfxsurveyor. Wow, I owned the second chance. I can stop bullets.
lol yes you canthe 3rd chance is set up right.it SAYS in the window if you click tourney info or whatever its heads up matches.

I didn't read the thread but I must know when and where the next flipament is plz, thx

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee at least I cashed. Round 2 pushed with 74 and dc'd, came back with the win :)I'm gonna email support and see if they'll give me the power to set these up. Turns out I have been on Stars for a year.

Wandigo is good because he knows how to river a straight flush.Got 4th but ended up making more than 2nd place because I won a side bet against 3 people :icon_dance:btw, why are these suddenly $5.50 and not $11 like they used to be? Maybe that's why I'm not winning.

Wandigo is good because he knows how to river a straight flush.Got 4th but ended up making more than 2nd place because I won a side bet against 3 people :icon_dance:btw, why are these suddenly $5.50 and not $11 like they used to be? Maybe that's why I'm not winning.
How dare you bet against me after I had just owned you.
Reverse cashout curse?I just took 3/4 of my roll off Stars about an hour ago and won this flipament!go figure
Nah, it's just your gigantic luckbox. I am the worst flipament player EVER!! :club: