School - Life Update

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIBRE TASTES GOOD! AHAHAHAAAAA!!!!Also, I think it's nice that a bunch of you retards have a common "enemy/whipping boy" in CUDan. I mean, bolstering your self-esteem by means of ridicule is a common social occurence. It's good to see that most people's febrile intellects are incapable of reaching beyond their own high school experiences. Congrats on your own little Darwinian sub-culture.

FIBRE TASTES GOOD! AHAHAHAAAAA!!!!Also, I think it's nice that a bunch of you retards have a common "enemy/whipping boy" in CUDan. I mean, bolstering your self-esteem by means of ridicule is a common social occurence. It's good to see that most people's febrile intellects are incapable of reaching beyond their own high school experiences. Congrats on your own little Darwinian sub-culture.
We all know you don't like Yoda. Go ahead and address him directly, and save the "I'm better than thou" posts for people who give a ****. Please stop nut hugging CUin4, he is a whipping boy, especially after this post.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=64318&hl=Also, your attempted use of smart kid words doesn't fool us. You misspelled occurrence.
We all know you don't like Yoda. Go ahead and address him directly, and save the "I'm better than thou" posts for people who give a ****. Please stop nut hugging CUin4, he is a whipping boy, especially after this post.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=64318&hl=Also, your attempted use of smart kid words doesn't fool us. You misspelled occurrence.
How about I address you, you sour wreck of a human being. Yes, I misspelled occurrence, but that's what happens when you cruise message boards like this. Soon, I'll be spelling "what" with a "u". but that thread doesn't truly explain why ****tards like you and Yoda band together as if he's some kind of threat. Basically, all it proves is that you're a tool, just like Yoda has proven himself to be. I'm not nuthugging CuDan, nor do I have a particular affection for him and his posts. I do think that you're a little ****face and I'd like nothing better than to put my foot right up your ***, but that's not really possible, so I'm forced to limiting myself to posts like this, which inevitably feed your pathetic sense of self-importance. Personally, I thought you were better than that, but I'm quite wrong. People suck, in general. You just happen to suck more than most at this point in time.
How about I address you, you sour wreck of a human being. Yes, I misspelled occurrence, but that's what happens when you cruise message boards like this. Soon, I'll be spelling "what" with a "u". but that thread doesn't truly explain why ****tards like you and Yoda band together as if he's some kind of threat. Basically, all it proves is that you're a tool, just like Yoda has proven himself to be. I'm not nuthugging CuDan, nor do I have a particular affection for him and his posts. I do think that you're a little ****face and I'd like nothing better than to put my foot right up your ***, but that's not really possible, so I'm forced to limiting myself to posts like this, which inevitably feed your pathetic sense of self-importance. Personally, I thought you were better than that, but I'm quite wrong. People suck, in general. You just happen to suck more than most at this point in time.
I usually don't laugh when people flame me, but this actually made me laugh. You are so cute when you anger-post. I'm not "banding together" with Yoda to do anything, not that this changes how you feel.I don't have any sense of self importance that you would have a clue about, I just don't like you. Personally, I find hilarity in the the fact that you say you thought I was "better than that", and then you post what you did. The kettle is calling.
Your Retarded.Good job though.Can't you make a list of people who sent you pms, and just send them updates? Or start a blog maybe? Or go swimming with some killer rays?That should be enough.
YOUR on fire lately.nice

oh lordy yergan you found it. yes that is school. its actually not too bad, its as good as the come.thankyou mercury69 for calling jeepster and the like out. it seems to me that they have nothing in their life worth living for so they boost their morale by flaming people who are trying to do something with their lives.again thankyou to all who have shown me support, and i will try to sift through the groups of losers.

I usually don't laugh when people flame me, but this actually made me laugh. You are so cute when you anger-post. I'm not "banding together" with Yoda to do anything, not that this changes how you feel.I don't have any sense of self importance that you would have a clue about, I just don't like you. Personally, I find hilarity in the the fact that you say you thought I was "better than that", and then you post what you did. The kettle is calling.
And this is from reading my posts, in which I just fool around (in general), don't ***** people out (unless they piss me off somehow) or act like a super cool guy who is above most others. You're simply a special kind of retard, sir. The fact you don't like me almost gratifies me. As for me being a hypocrite by posting flames, well, I'm just sticking up for someone I don't feel deserves the stupidity they put up with from asshats like you. It's just something I do. If you don't respect it, too bad.

Jeepster, can you explain to me what you think you bring to the forum? Please.Every post you make is some sort of flame. You're not contributing anything, and I really doubt many people like you on this forum. Personally I enjoy reading FCP from time to time, and I would consider it a personal courtesy if you would take a break from flaming people while masturbating all over your monitor, and **** off and never come back.

And this is from reading my posts, in which I just fool around (in general), don't ***** people out (unless they piss me off somehow) or act like a super cool guy who is above most others. You're simply a special kind of retard, sir. The fact you don't like me almost gratifies me. As for me being a hypocrite by posting flames, well, I'm just sticking up for someone I don't feel deserves the stupidity they put up with from asshats like you. It's just something I do. If you don't respect it, too bad.
What about the stupidity that I have to put up with from CU? I referenced the Vegan thread, and I could reference many more if I weren't so lazy. As for your earlier comment, "Personally, I thought you were better than that", it seems to me that as soon as I told you I am not a fan of yours, this bitter tirade started. I could be wrong, but whatever.CU is a nice guy, but he shows his tard-ness whenever he posts, which begs for "asshats" to flame (read: show him how retarded his statements are). I'm sorry that you don't find humor in my posts, but you are the last person here that I care about, right in front of theredpill. I hope that shows you how unimportant you are in my eyes.Good luck.
Jeepster, can you explain to me what you think you bring to the forum? Please.Every post you make is some sort of flame. You're not contributing anything, and I really doubt many people like you on this forum. Personally I enjoy reading FCP from time to time, and I would consider it a personal courtesy if you would take a break from flaming people while masturbating all over your monitor, and **** off and never come back.
You don't deserve any personal courtesies from me. I don't feel the need to explain "what I bring to the forum", especially since I could ask the same of you, but I don't really care. Your avatar reeks of unoriginality, and it's just not funny to quote a five year old online joke as your avatar, but I digress.Ask Ron or Royal what I can bring. I can talk some pretty serious e-gayness if I put my mind to it, so I have that going for me. As for ****ing off and not coming back, I didn't think that you were capable of making a joke, but this is what I would expect from Ron or Royal, or maybe AJ on a good day. Just change that to "coming on my back" and I would have laughed.Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not going anywhere. I'm not here to make friends, and the list of people who I know don't mind me is long enough that I don't really care what idiots who "read FCP from time to time" think about me and my antics. As for your personal attacks, I don't think I am the only one who finds humor in the fact that you can't talk **** about things that you know about, just things that you have no clue about. Get it?
What about the stupidity that I have to put up with from CU? I referenced the Vegan thread, and I could reference many more if I weren't so lazy. As for your earlier comment, "Personally, I thought you were better than that", it seems to me that as soon as I told you I am not a fan of yours, this bitter tirade started. I could be wrong, but whatever.CU is a nice guy, but he shows his tard-ness whenever he posts, which begs for "asshats" to flame (read: show him how retarded his statements are). I'm sorry that you don't find humor in my posts, but you are the last person here that I care about, right in front of theredpill. I hope that shows you how unimportant you are in my eyes.Good luck.You don't deserve any personal courtesies from me. I don't feel the need to explain "what I bring to the forum", especially since I could ask the same of you, but I don't really care. Your avatar reeks of unoriginality, and it's just not funny to quote a five year old online joke as your avatar, but I digress.Ask Ron or Royal what I can bring. I can talk some pretty serious e-gayness if I put my mind to it, so I have that going for me. As for ****ing off and not coming back, I didn't think that you were capable of making a joke, but this is what I would expect from Ron or Royal, or maybe AJ on a good day. Just change that to "coming on my back" and I would have laughed.Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not going anywhere. I'm not here to make friends, and the list of people who I know don't mind me is long enough that I don't really care what idiots who "read FCP from time to time" think about me and my antics. As for your personal attacks, I don't think I am the only one who finds humor in the fact that you can't talk **** about things that you know about, just things that you have no clue about. Get it?
hahaha....pathetic. Who cares what you "bring"? Who cares what you think about CuDan? You're just being a dik for dik's sake. I must say it really suits you, this "being a dik" thing. If there's one thing you do "bring", it's quality dik-tude. Dik.
Do I get a reward? I think Ron is mad at me, and I can't think of anything that would piss him off more than a whorish session with you.Let me know.
Lighten up, moron. He's just telling people what's been going on in his life. If you don't care then move on.
Lighten up, moron. He's just telling people what's been going on in his life. If you don't care then move on.
And you picked me to flame, why again? I'm not even the first person to reply to him. If you would have read my first post in this thread, you would realize that I was playing along. I even told the kid good job.Did you read the entire thread, or just page two? I am fairly certain that you don't know what you are talking about. Have fun with that.
hahaha....pathetic. Who cares what you "bring"? Who cares what you think about CuDan? You're just being a dik for dik's sake. I must say it really suits you, this "being a dik" thing. If there's one thing you do "bring", it's quality dik-tude. Dik.
I certainly don't care what I "bring" or have to offer to this forum, I was just replying to filesharer. Did you miss that? I don't feel that I have to validate why I post here, I was just replying to a stupid question that was asked of me.Thanks for the dik-tude remark. I'll be the first to admit that I'm a "dik". That's the sort of stuff that makes my day, especially from people like you. Pretty much the only thing that can make me happier here today would be a Ron Royal sandwich, with me being the tuna. Did that come out wrong?
And you picked me to flame, why again? I'm not even the first person to reply to him. If you would have read my first post in this thread, you would realize that I was playing along. I even told the kid good job.Did you read the entire thread, or just page two? I am fairly certain that you don't know what you are talking about. Have fun with that.I certainly don't care what I "bring" or have to offer to this forum, I was just replying to filesharer. Did you miss that? I don't feel that I have to validate why I post here, I was just replying to a stupid question that was asked of me.Thanks for the dik-tude remark. I'll be the first to admit that I'm a "dik". That's the sort of stuff that makes my day, especially from people like you. Pretty much the only thing that can make me happier here today would be a Ron Royal sandwich, with me being the tuna. Did that come out wrong?
I read the whole thread but I have read some of your other posts and you come off as a complete jackass. If that's your goal then mission accomplished and have fun with that.
I read the whole thread but I have read some of your other posts and you come off as a complete jackass. If that's your goal then mission accomplished and have fun with that.
You still haven't answered my question. Why would you choose me to talk **** to concerning giving CU crap? Again, I'll refer you to my earlier post in this thread, which was after others started poking fun. Again, I told him good job before I gave him a lighthearted flame.I don't think jackass is the right word. Mercury said dik, and I'll definitely take that one, but I'm not a jackass. You look foolish when you speak of things that you obviously don't have a clue about. Make sense?
CU is a nice guy, but he shows his tard-ness whenever he posts, which begs for "asshats" to flame (read: show him how retarded his statements are). I'm sorry that you don't find humor in my posts, but you are the last person here that I care about, right in front of theredpill. I hope that shows you how unimportant you are in my eyes.Don't pretend you're doing anything other than trying to pick on CU. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not going anywhere. I'm not here to make friends, and the list of people who I know don't mind me is long enough that I don't really care what idiots who "read FCP from time to time" think about me and my antics. As for your personal attacks, I don't think I am the only one who finds humor in the fact that you can't talk **** about things that you know about, just things that you have no clue about. Get it?
Well, call me an idiot, but I have no idea what you're talking about
You still haven't answered my question. Why would you choose me to talk **** to concerning giving CU crap? Again, I'll refer you to my earlier post in this thread, which was after others started poking fun. Again, I told him good job before I gave him a lighthearted flame.
I'd imagine it's because every single post of yours that he's read has been some sort of mean-spirited attack. I know it's why I don't like you. I didn't care when people just ignored you, but now other dickheads like Yoda are starting to latch onto your rubbish, it seems to me that the forum would be much better off without you.And please listen to yourself trying to justify what is bullying, plain and simple. You're being a d!ckhead. I'm sure you're a decent person away from your computer, but just admit to yourself that you get a kick out of abusing people on the net, and have an extremely unpleasant online persona. You should change, or leave.
Well, call me an idiot, but I have no idea what you're talking aboutI'd imagine it's because every single post of yours that he's read has been some sort of mean-spirited attack. I know it's why I don't like you. I didn't care when people just ignored you, but now other dickheads like Yoda are starting to latch onto your rubbish, it seems to me that the forum would be much better off without you.And please listen to yourself trying to justify what is bullying, plain and simple. You're being a d!ckhead. I'm sure you're a decent person away from your computer, but just admit to yourself that you get a kick out of abusing people on the net, and have an extremely unpleasant online persona. You should change, or leave.
Cute font color.Say what you want to about how worthless you think that I am. I couldn't care less about what you think.You are barely worth the 30 seconds that it takes to respond to you, but I'm on the john dropping a monster dump, and I thought of you. So I'm killing two birds with one dump.I wouldn't call what I post being a bully, but yeah, I'll be the first one to admit that I am a ****. I'm not justifying anything, just explaining myself. I guess I feel entitled to tell people when I think that they are being retarded. I don't really feel that I have to explain myself any more to you, so I won't, but if you aren't satisfied, feel free to ask me to elaborate. That way I will have something to do the next time that I have to take a crap. Good luck, and happy thanksgiving. I'm sure that I will see you in hell. I'll be driving the bus.
Well, call me an idiot, but I have no idea what you're talking aboutI'd imagine it's because every single post of yours that he's read has been some sort of mean-spirited attack. I know it's why I don't like you. I didn't care when people just ignored you, but now other dickheads like Yoda are starting to latch onto your rubbish, it seems to me that the forum would be much better off without you.And please listen to yourself trying to justify what is bullying, plain and simple. You're being a d!ckhead. I'm sure you're a decent person away from your computer, but just admit to yourself that you get a kick out of abusing people on the net, and have an extremely unpleasant online persona. You should change, or leave.
I don't know who the hell you are (which pretty much makes you a nobody). But you can go ahead and fuck yourself. Thanks.
I don't know who the hell you are (which pretty much makes you a nobody). But you can go ahead and fuck yourself. Thanks.
Based on his av, he is pretty much an unoriginal bastard who doesn't matter. I guess you are my new b/f, since anything that Mercury says is fact. I just hope that you swallow.Happy Thanksgiving.
Based on his av, he is pretty much an unoriginal bastard who doesn't matter. I guess you are my new b/f, since anything that Mercury says is fact. I just hope that you swallow.Happy Thanksgiving.
lol, here we go, yoda and jeepster banding together. Because if you're both dickheads then it must be ok :D
Cute font color.Say what you want to about how worthless you think that I am. I couldn't care less about what you think.You are barely worth the 30 seconds that it takes to respond to you, but I'm on the john dropping a monster dump, and I thought of you. So I'm killing two birds with one dump.I wouldn't call what I post being a bully, but yeah, I'll be the first one to admit that I am a ****. I'm not justifying anything, just explaining myself. I guess I feel entitled to tell people when I think that they are being retarded. I don't really feel that I have to explain myself any more to you, so I won't, but if you aren't satisfied, feel free to ask me to elaborate. That way I will have something to do the next time that I have to take a crap. Good luck, and happy thanksgiving. I'm sure that I will see you in hell. I'll be driving the bus.
Look, we both know I'm right. You've had a good run of it, having your mean little fun while people said nothing, but it's time to give it up. You wouldn't get very far in the real world if you never opened your mouth except to abuse people, so I don't know why you think you can get away with it here.
Ouch, hit me where it hurts, my status on an internet poker forum :club: