Get The Bad Beat Train Ready

Sorry if I'm being a little on the thick side, but "flipament" is a term for a tourney in which everyone goes all-in on every hand? If not, please explain.
I've never played one yet either, but it's a HU tourney, so both players go all-in and the winner goes on to the next round, until there's only 1 person left.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not currently on my pokerstars computer.....how many ppl are registered so far?
4. once i fire up the atim chat around 830, well get 20. at this low buyin level theres more room for 'average' players. the 11$ level was asking for the ebst only
did this honestly start 1 minute ago and i missed it?edit: nevermind i never changed the time on my laptop to reflect PST.
It consistently amazes me that certain people who consume marijuana are more intelligent than 93% of the people I have ever met.Nicely worded...FLIPaMENT
It consistently amazes me that certain people who consume marijuana are more intelligent than 93% of the people I have ever met.
Pot makes you smarter. Or maybe you just feel smart when you're not high....or maybe I should go get a sandwich....or maybe I'll watch the simpsons, or maybe - OH WAIT, it's FLIPAMENT TIME!