Get The Bad Beat Train Ready

i couldnt wait any longer. tourney #36272684$5.50 Flipament.HU structure, 9pm tonight (monday)googogogoggooship the bad beats!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any kind folks feel like hooking me up with a buy in? I will return it within the next 2 weeks when i redeposit back on stars. Also on that note, does stars have any reload bonuses going right now? I remember hearing about a $500 bonus about a month ago when all the legislation started to go down.

I'm actually going to get in on this. I have no doubt I will be a first round casualty. I'm calling my shot. I'll get dealt 5 2 and be drawing dead when the flop hits.
relatively safe prediction. id say im 0/4 in these getting past first round, and one time i had a guy dominated with k3 vs AA!

I don't have any money on stars, but if I'm home tonight in time for the gettogether, can someone send me the 5.50 on stars and I'll send you the 5.50 back on FT?

Sorry if I'm being a little on the thick side, but "flipament" is a term for a tourney in which everyone goes all-in on every hand? If not, please explain.
That is my understanding as well. I haven't ever participated in these but that's the way I understand it.