Ftops Main Event

haha wow, brings back memories. Does anyone remember the back 2 back and oh canada tapes?? I used to watch those religiously as a kid.I can't believe you guys forgot Jimmy Key and Pat Hentgen!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha wow, brings back memories. Does anyone remember the back 2 back and oh canada tapes?? I used to watch those religiously as a kid.I can't believe you guys forgot Jimmy Key and Pat Hentgen!
yeah i remember that tape, i loved itlets add to the listour own Canadian boy Rob Ducey
No one, not even ricky henderson could forget John Oleruds 1993 season, as he chased Ted Williams for most of the season .
Maybe he couldn't forget the season, but...
Olerud is perhaps best known throughout his career for being the only player to wear a helmet while playing first base. Supposedly while playing for Seattle in 2000, Rickey Henderson went up to Olerud, and remarked on Olerud's practice of wearing a batting helmet out on the field, noting that he "used to have a teammate in Toronto who did the same thing." To which Olerud was said to have replied, "That was me." The two men had also been together the previous season, with the 1999 New York Mets. The humorous anecdote was much-repeated, but Olerud has denied it ever happened.
Link.I'm pretty sure Olerud is just too classy to admit it happened.
What about??????????Wait for it.......WAAAAAAAAAAAAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!Ryan Sandburg?
well for one thing RYNE SANDBERG wasn't on the 92 or 93 Jays team...nor any Jays Team EVER!!! he was drafted by the Phillies, that's probably the closest he ever got to the Jays...thanks for trying, now stfuoh i forget who said something about Rob Ducey but he wasn't on the 40 man playoff roster unfourtunatly...he's a good guy though!! what about Eddie Zozky, no one ever gives him props

quirky facts aboutt he 1993 jays-mookie wilson hit the infamous ground ball that bill buckner missed in the 86 world series to keep the curse alive-juan guzman had a SICK blue glove that i had to buy since i was a pitcher as well-kelly gruber had an amazing mullet-they traded the majority of the team away the enxt year and never got close again (well that close)awesome world series videos herehttp://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/history/...p?feature=video

quirky facts aboutt he 1993 jays-mookie wilson hit the infamous ground ball that bill buckner missed in the 86 world series to keep the curse alive-juan guzman had a SICK blue glove that i had to buy since i was a pitcher as well-kelly gruber had an amazing mullet-they traded the majority of the team away the enxt year and never got close again (well that close)awesome world series videos herehttp://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/history/...p?feature=video
-now that's just not right... i decide to help my fellow canadian board members out, with the early 90's blue jays pics, and you guys had to go there...why mention bill buckner....why??-that's dirty...a low blow even... :club: