Full Tilt Or Ultimate Bet

hey guysIve been playing on Titan for awhile but i think its time for a change, not enough traffic there espeically at night. Well i wanna get rakeback and the first deposit bonus and both sites offer 100% bonus. I was just wondering which site has the softer games. thanks for any help guysanother question when using neteller, when i withdraw from titan do i can just transfer the money into either FT or UB, or do i have to place it in my checking account then withdraw it back into FT or UBForgot to mention one thing, my BR is 500 and i play mostly NL .10 .20 or .25 depening on the site.

hey guysIve been playing on Titan for awhile but i think its time for a change, not enough traffic there espeically at night. Well i wanna get rakeback and the first deposit bonus and both sites offer 100% bonus. I was just wondering which site has the softer games. thanks for any help guysanother question when using neteller, when i withdraw from titan do i can just transfer the money into either FT or UB, or do i have to place it in my checking account then withdraw it back into FT or UB
Neteller will automatically use those funds transferred back to your account from Titan into either FTP or UB. I play on UB, nice overlay on some of the Gtd MTT and decent selection for cash games...GL

do u play limit or nl?nl - def. go to ftp altho absolute poker does have a lot of .50/1nl games going.traffic wise - u can always rely on ftp to have games running but AP does have its fair amount as well.what makes AP better than FTP is that they don't take rakeback out of ur bonuses, so if u're a limit player, AP is the nuts.for rb, go through my blog and u'll see a rakeback link on my blog :club:

UltimateBet is full of tight solid players in their low limt cash games. Don't expect to see a ton of donks, although there are a few. So if you play cash games I would say FTP is better.For tournaments on the other hand, I prefer UBs structure, and the players are pretty weak for the most part. Pretty easy to cash, and very possible to go deep if you play somewhat well.

Tilt has more traffic. NL games are a bit nitty, but I haven't played NL at UB so it's probably just as bad or worse. Once you withdraw your money into Neteller you can deposit it directly from Neteller into either Tilt or UB. I can get you 26% rakeback on FullTilt if you PM me.

ok guys i just encoutered a problem...i started my bankroll with PSO free 50 at titan... to withdraw through neteller i have to first make a deposit, the problem is i only have a mastercard, and neteller doesnt deal with mastercard, and i dont wanna use my bank account, ive heard horror stories, and personally i dont wanna find out if their true... so is there any other way i can move my BR to another site most likely FTP. the way i can think of is get an e check from titan but my bank puts a hold on it for 21 business days. any help would be greatly appreciated.

ok guys i just encoutered a problem...i started my bankroll with PSO free 50 at titan... to withdraw through neteller i have to first make a deposit, the problem is i only have a mastercard, and neteller doesnt deal with mastercard, and i dont wanna use my bank account, ive heard horror stories, and personally i dont wanna find out if their true... so is there any other way i can move my BR to another site most likely FTP. the way i can think of is get an e check from titan but my bank puts a hold on it for 21 business days. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go through your bank account. I used mine both depositing and withdrawing with no trouble at all. What would u do with the e check after u deposited it in your account anyways? Still means using ur bank. Neteller has good support if you call the # on their site... GL

Full tilt has the option to use a credit card directly and they accept mastercard, so my idea was to deposit 500 with my credit card whihc is master card on full tilt, then get my echeck from titan, when the e check clears i would pay off my credit card, but its just a time comsuming process cause my bank holds the e check for 21 busniess daysdoes anyone use click2pay, are they quick and reliable?

why such a random number?
You'll probably never read this, but.....that's the max amount I have to work with through the rakeback provider that I have. FWIW, 26% is the amount I have. The provider gives you 27% to work with when referring people and you're required to keep at least 1% for yourself.
That's why I set up a second checking account specifically for poker. I deposit my winnings into that account and then immediately transfer it to my savings.