My top 3 worst bad beats.

Yep, I have 3 bad beats to tell you about.These arent my only bad beats,if they were it would surely fill up numerous pages.Well my name is Aaron, I am 14years old and play Texas Holdem ever day either on the internet or live in 3,5,10, and 20 dollar buy in tournaments or 200nl cash games on the net( I only buy in for the minmum of 20).Well anyway my 3rd worst bad beat came playing at my best friends house with 3 kids my age and 2 18 year olds.The buy in was 10 dollars and there was 4 people left out of 6. I limped in on the button with Q 10 off suit,the small blind called,and big blind checked, the flop came huge for me,K J 9 with no flushes possible at the moment. The small blind bet 10 of his about 80 chips, the big blind folded,I was left with 2 options, slow play the nut strait, or move him all in with his most likely pair of kings.I moved all in with more chips then him. He immediatly called,showing K 6 I laughed as I turned over my Q 10. He immediatly got very mad, but then some hope hit on the turn coming with a jack to pair the board. Now I knew I was screwed cause if my opponent has any concivable cards to catch on me they always do. So with the board having K J 9 J, an unbelievable and horrifiying K came on the river giving him Kings full of Jacks to beat my nut strait. I somehow still won the tournament with my 20 chips I had left.The number 2 bad beat came playing on the internet in a 6 dollar 10 person tournament.With 4 people left A A showed up on my screen with me in the Big Blind.The chip leader who was in first position raised all in with his 6,000 in chips.The button folded and small blind did likewise,I immediately called with my A A. He had K 6. The flop came very good for me 10 :D J :) 2 :) I had the A of :) . Now with the board that I pretty much put him drawing dead with having to catch running K 6 or running 9 Q that werent hearts to win the pot.The turn came with a 9 of clubs. He now had outs unlike on the turn he could now catch 1 of 3 Qs that was not a heart.Somehow the river came Q of spades busting me out in 4th place when only top 3 get $.My worst bad beat came at one of my friends house playing in a 8 handed game with a 5 dollar buy in. With 7 people left Mark Giorgi moved all in with the short stack of 25 chips with K J off suit,I quickly called him looking down at A J of diamonds(I had 75 in chips with the chip lead).Someone immediatly said they had a King when we turned our cards over.Leaving him 2 outs.The flop came A 2 8 the best kind of flop i could hope for. He now needed the last 2 kings in the deck to come on the turn and the river,a mathematical probibilty of .01 otherwise known as 1 out of ten thousand. As you might of guessed the turn and river were both kings giving him trip kings agaisnt my shruken up pair of Aces.This is the worst kind of bad beat possible and it came on a day when he was wearing a green shirt that said LUCKY.

the first example isn't a bad beat, as you had the inferior hand pre-flop. Just goes to show you what happens when you play hands like that (they are crap) :!: The others are typical bad beats, nothing very special about them at all (happens to all of us, many many times).

I didnt know having a 1 out of ten thousand chance was an average bad beat.I am only 14 years old and I probuly know more than you.

Guest XXEddie
I didnt know having a 1 out of ten thousand chance was an average bad beat.I am only 14 years old and I  probuly know more than you.
no you probably dont, he was about .1% to winwhich equals 1/1000, not 1/10000

Eddie no you are wrong it is.1% when they have 3 cards they need to catch runner runner.IT IS .01 IF THEY NEED TO CATCH 2 CARDS ON THE TURN AND RIVER SO YA YOU DONT KNOW YOUR ODDS.

Guest XXEddie
Eddie no you are wrong it is.1% when they have 3 cards they need to catch runner runner.IT IS .01 IF THEY NEED TO CATCH 2 CARDS ON THE TURN AND RIVER SO YA YOU DONT KNOW YOUR ODDS.
no you dontif you wanna be an idiot about it I ran this through cardplayer.com odds calculator, virtually the same situation, he the turn has to be one of two cards, and the river has to be one excat cardA:spade: A:club: v. K:spade: K:club:flop: A:diamond: 9:diamond: 2:spade:AA-99.9%KK-.1%....go ahead and check it yourselfhttp://www.cardplayer.com/poker_odds/texas...oldem/index.phpand .1% equals 1/1000
Guest XXEddie
if youre still not satisfied lets do the math ourselves, it seems you are failing math, so Ill do it52 cards - 2(your hand)-2(opponents hand)-3(flop)=45 unseen cards2 will help so2/45 X 1/44= 2/1980= 1/990.....there is no way to defend yourself now, i win, you lose, just up and do your homework
if youre still not satisfied lets do the math ourselves, it seems you are failing math, so Ill do it52 cards - 2(your hand)-2(opponents hand)-3(flop)=45 unseen cards2 will help so2/45 X 1/44= 2/1980= 1/990.....there is no way to defend yourself now, i win, you lose, just up and do your homework
ya well on the first season of poker superstars Gus Hansen had J J vrs TJ Cloutiers 5 5, the flop came J 2 9 and the odds clearly said Gus(99.99%)Tg(o.o1%) so i dont think that a tv show would lie.
Guest XXEddie

ya well on the first season of poker superstars Gus Hansen had J J vrs TJ Cloutiers 5 5, the flop came J 2 9 and the odds clearly said Gus(99.99%) Tg(o.o1%) so i dont think that a tv show would lie.I do, either it was wrong or you saw it wrongI just showed you the excat way to figure it, and you still think your right....:wall:

so i dont think that a tv show would lie.
Ahhhh the youth of today...I saw it on TV so it must be trueJOHNSON - you just got owned. What makes it worse is it was by XXEddie.Give up on life now - it holds nothing for you
Guest XXEddie
so i dont think that a tv show would lie.
Ahhhh the youth of today...I saw it on TV so it must be trueJOHNSON - you just got owned. What makes it worse is it was by XXEddie.Give up on life now - it holds nothing for you
and we never heard from him againhe must be so embarass getting owned by me of all peopleor maybe he just has some big project due

the first example isn't a bad beat, as you had the inferior hand pre-flop. Just goes to show you what happens when you play hands like that (they are crap) When you get all the chips in with the nuts and have your opponent drawing to runner runner, anytime you lose it's a bad beat. If I'm in the big blind with 35o, and the flop comes down 467, go all in, get called by AA, and lose, it's a bad beat. It doesn't matter what your hand looks like preflop.You just keep reinforcing how little you really know about poker.