ALABAMA sucks....I love the seniors didn't win 1 game against Auburn. I hope the y never fire Mike Shula..Cause we own them! 5 IN A ROW BITCHES!!!!!

ALABAMA sucks....I love the seniors didn't win 1 game against Auburn. I hope the y never fire Mike Shula..Cause we own them! 5 IN A ROW BITCHES!!!!!
Congrats on your two loss season! Have fun watching Arkansas and Florida play in the SEC championship
Congrats on your two loss season! Have fun watching Arkansas and Florida play in the SEC championship
Thats ok lsast time I looked we whooped FLa ***! The Sec is just tough..I hate having 2 losses but, the SEC is brutal.
GO RUTGERS
Im with you. I need them to cover to hit my Parlay.
Thats ok lsast time I looked we whooped FLa ***! The Sec is just tough..I hate having 2 losses but, the SEC is brutal.Im with you. I need them to cover to hit my Parlay.
Obv, Florida should have won though, I have no clue what they were doing second half. I'm just breaking your balls, becuase i'm a big gator fan
Obv, Florida should have won though, I have no clue what they were doing second half. I'm just breaking your balls, becuase i'm a big gator fan
I like Florida alright alright also. And your right the 2nd half was just awful for Fla. But thats the SEC for you. It amazes me how the Pac 10 and some of these other confrences think they match up. Also TEABOW is gonna be a stud. Big game today.

Tim Tebow's tears can cure Cancer, it's too bad he never cries.Tim Tebow can ejaculate through solid steel.Tim Tebow does not sleep, he waits.On the 7th day, God rested.... Tim Tebow took over.Tim Tebow does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.The chief export of Tim Tebow are Stiff Arms.Tim Tebow doesn't go hunting...he goes Killing.Tim Tebow is the reason why Waldo is hiding.Tim Tebow once stiff armed 10 bitches...and had sex with them too.Tim Tebow can slam a revolving door.Tim Tebow doesn't wear a watch...he decides what time it is.When SEC teams go to sleep at night, they don't check the closet for the Boogeyman, they check it for...Tim Tebow.Tim Tebow CAN believe it's not butter.Tim Tebow can divide by zero.Tim Tebow knows exactly where Carmen SanDiego is.Tim Tebow can touch MC HammerTim Tebow's first job was a paperboy...there were no survivors.A referee once called Tim Tebow for intentional grounding...he stiff armed the *****.Tim Tebow has sex with men...not because he's gay, but because he ran out of women.Tim Tebow's sweat has burned holes in concrete.Tim Tebow let the dogs out.Dinosaurs committed mass suicide when they heard Tim Tebow was on his wayTim Tebow and Chuck Norris once squared off. The fight lasted for 4 years, then Tebow realized that he was actually in a fight. He immediately stiff armed Chuck Norris upon this realization. This event is referred to as the "Big Bang"Tim Tebow saved the manatees. Then he stiff armed them back on the endandered species list so they wouldnt get cocky.Tim Tebow is Jackie Chan's stunt doubleTim Tebow invented the pedestal. Then he invented the stiff arm to have something to knock people off it.The recent earthquake off the coast of Florida measured 6.0 on the Richter scale, or .024 Tim Tebows.Gandhi didnt fast, Tim Tebow simply got drunk one night and ate all his foodA spike in Tim Tebow stiff arms caused the tooth fairy to go broke in 1993.Kurt Cobain once told a joke at Tim Tebow's expense. well we all know what happened next.Tim Tebow told Steve Irwin not to **** with stingrays.

First of all, Michigan is better than florida. (not a michigan fan im actually more of a florida fan)2nd. Tim Tebow is my hero but hes not even the best freshman on the team.3rd. Percy Harvin is going to be better than Reggie Bush4th. Tebow and Harvin is the scariest combination of QB and RB EVER!

eyank:if even 1/7 of those were your own material, that would be your best post ever on FCP.take that for what it's worth.
lol i stole it off facebooki meant to put that on the bottom but i forgot bc i was in a rush before