In Case You Ever Wondered How Bad Some People Are....

HeyI SWEAR I am not posting this as a bad beat...i really don't care about that part. To set this up, this was in the 1 + 1 Rebuy. I had made GIANT raises (like 4 limpers at 15/30, I make it $300 w/ AK and get all 4 to call etc...) 2 or 3 hands before this and got all my hands cracked. Which led to this gem...PokerStars Game #7065666205: Tournament #35678520, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2006/11/17 - 19:45:12 (ET)Table '35678520 59' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: USMCMEU15 (5550 in chips) Seat 2: coolcat3 (1455 in chips) Seat 3: soko20 (1595 in chips) Seat 4: JHRose (1260 in chips) Seat 5: Damauler12 (835 in chips) Seat 6: OrangeBelt13 (2705 in chips) Seat 7: karmar (3290 in chips) Seat 8: bonze420 (4285 in chips) Seat 9: WildWoolyB (5810 in chips) JHRose: posts small blind 25Damauler12: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Damauler12 [Ah Ks]OrangeBelt13: folds karmar: folds bonze420: folds WildWoolyB: folds USMCMEU15: raises 50 to 100coolcat3: folds soko20: calls 100JHRose: folds Damauler12 said, "i have Ak...all call"Damauler12: raises 735 to 835 and is all-inUSMCMEU15: calls 735soko20: folds *** FLOP *** [7h Jc Qc]*** TURN *** [7h Jc Qc] [Js]Damauler12 said, "BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"*** RIVER *** [7h Jc Qc Js] [6d]*** SHOW DOWN ***Damauler12: shows [Ah Ks] (a pair of Jacks)USMCMEU15: shows [As Qh] (two pair, Queens and Jacks)soko20 said, "LOL"OrangeBelt13 said, "u asked for it"USMCMEU15 collected 1795 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1795 | Rake 0 Board [7h Jc Qc Js 6d]Seat 1: USMCMEU15 showed [As Qh] and won (1795) with two pair, Queens and JacksSeat 2: coolcat3 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: soko20 (button) folded before FlopSeat 4: JHRose (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: Damauler12 (big blind) showed [Ah Ks] and lost with a pair of JacksSeat 6: OrangeBelt13 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: karmar folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: bonze420 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: WildWoolyB folded before Flop (didn't bet)See...sometimes you CAN TELL THEM you have them DOMINATED and the STILL CALL!!!LOL

yeah that is pretty funny, except it isn't.bbfidts
Don't u have pinapples or something to pick? :club:
since this thread is well...anyone hear about that kid who was arrested for having relations with a dead dear on the side of the freeway? i think it was in minnesota or wisconsin.
Why was he arrested?
go **** your cat, maybe that will change your luck
I hope to god there is a sw with this? I enjoyed the story Adam. BBFIDTS! ;)Mark
Oh Adam...what have you become...
Your daddy?
I hope to god there is a sw with this? I enjoyed the story Adam. BBFIDTS! ;)Mark
Thanks Mark...w/o u fixing my CPU problems, I could never start such a quality thread.......sw
ummmmmm..... did u expect AQ to fold there? bbfidts seriously.
ummm...i expect to fold my AQ if someone tells me they have AK....
It's the $10 rebuy on stars... it's level 3, 25/50...I would've called with much worse than AQ...
People, people, people!!!! I could care LESS about the bad beat. That was NOT the intention of the story. I just thought it was FUNNY that u can tell somebody your hand and they STILL call u dominated. I guess one should only post things in general that pertain to either...A. Jamie Gold suckingB. DN nuthuggingC. Personal life issues that we can all flame the OP on :club: Oh...and Checkymcfold sucks!!!!

Well technically you cannot tell your opponents what you have during a hand in a tournament.A stickler could boot you out of the tournament.I know somebody who actually used that rule to their advantage. The villian said that they had a royal flush and the hero could only lose to that so he called.The thinking was that if the villian was lying then the hero would win. If the villian was telling the truth then he was breaking the rules. At the end the villian really had a royal flush and was kicked out because he had already received a previous warning about talking during a hand.

ummm...i expect to fold my AQ if someone tells me they have AK....and when you fold AQ and they show 95o, you look like the biggest donk at the tablewhats sad is that is someone tells you what they have, you are going to believe them every time...YSAP

ummm...i expect to fold my AQ if someone tells me they have AK....and when you fold AQ and they show 95o, you look like the biggest donk at the tablewhats sad is that is someone tells you what they have, you are going to believe them every time...YSAP
Yes Eddie...with luck I may be as good as you someday.YSAL