In Lieu Of Tylersalzman's Pictures In His Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha i knew someone would check that out.. can you post that here bc i suck at posting pictures
Tre, you're looking pretty trim in the pics man. You still eatin well? (as in crappy?)
Tre, you're looking pretty trim in the pics man. You still eatin well? (as in crappy?)
hahaa those pics are like 3 years old... pre poker lifestyle.. as you can see semi decent girls once surrounded me... the new Tre has to settle for the bottom of the barrell skank AC/Philly crackwhores
what kind of truck do you drive?
It was my girl's cousin's hat..I drive a saturn... stop laughing!
my guess is a suzuki
good guess... it was that or a volkswagen rabbit right?

As much as I love to see a good teabagging I had to edit your posts IQThis is one of my favorite drunk pictures with a bunch of FCPersrenaedawn, sam_hard8, nikki_n, dna4ever, kissluvr, fryer98101_0039.jpgthen from this year during the WSOP I proved how white I really am with Daniel, the other guy is fcper and tournament genious poguemahoneHPIM2112.jpg

As much as I love to see a good teabagging I had to edit your posts IQThis is one of my favorite drunk pictures with a bunch of FCPersrenaedawn, sam_hard8, nikki_n, dna4ever, kissluvr, fryer98101_0039.jpgthen from this year during the WSOP I proved how white I really am with Daniel, the other guy is fcper and tournament genious poguemahoneHPIM2112.jpg
Must be such a great time... I'm a little jealous. Just a little though.
Daniel's bulge is showing.ha! you looked!
at the pic above? i was waiting for the damn picture to show up and i kicked my computer to go faster...you owe it an apology sir!
at the pic above? i was waiting for the damn picture to show up and i kicked my computer to go faster...you owe it an apology sir!
Okay, I'm sorry......that you have shitty internet service. Who has to wait for pictures to show up nowadays?

not sure what this one is aboutHPIM2110.jpgafter a brazillion beers theres nothing wrong with a little man love in the limo eh? fcp'ers tall0n and ozzy7d7f2c47.jpgif you drink enough beers and shots, especially out of Kiss shotglasses, you too can be Kiss for a nightkisswannabees.jpgthen you can go on stage and sing I wanna Rock n Roll All Night with your FCP friends while a couple big girls show you much lovekaroke3.jpgpretty safe to say i dont mind making a fool of myself sober, so sure as crap dont when im plastered

I think I've got two pics. One really bad one of me about to eat a 3lb lobster, and another of me and my soccer team with DaMarcus Beasly and Carlos Salcida(sp). I'll see if I can find them.

Okay, I'm sorry......that you have shitty internet service. Who has to wait for pictures to show up nowadays?
well you know if you could read between the lines it would indicate that sometimes my computer is a jerk off and gives me problems! not the internet *produces my balls so u can lick em* :club: jks WAN

GREAT thread. Since so many people are embarassing themselves I will join in on the fun.R0300102.JPGThis was after opium, you can see the bowl on the tray there haha.After.JPGIt looked like as good a place as any to rest.Perv2.jpgVegas + Booze