In Lieu Of Tylersalzman's Pictures In His Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any more pictures of her?
Yeah - same day after she showered - the ol' "no no I don't have any makeup on" pic:natnonovk4.jpgSome stupid piece of art she insisted on buying - and to make me even more upset, it was called a "piCOWso" - I had to take a picture of $200 that I burned that day:natncowkn1.jpg

Here's one of me happy:danhappy2sr1.jpg

PiCOWso?I hope you choked her again on that day. That is terrible.
There was definitely a lot of choking in that relationship :)And me being a camwhore: me22cu3.jpgNow I need to head off to the gym before the current gf chokes me.

"I'll take posters that look nothing like I pictured them for $600, Alex""I'll take guys that shouldn't be picturing what other male posters look like for $1500, Alex" :club: Also, not sure MYPlayisRAB is using the phrase "in lieu of" properly."In light of" is probably correct*******************************88 Members: Actuary, amarillotg, bigbadbeat, gilbertology, GrinderMJ, Deltha, oceans11, IQCrashHi amarillotg!

More pics with alcohol!! Me being the smooth criminal that I am (jack & coke pictured in bottom right of photo):e3partysavyj3.jpgThat is all - must shower now after gym.

top picture - that guy on the left is supremely homosexual.bottom picture - she's cute. bring her to halifax. guy in the plaid is cool too.
lol hes an alright guy, yeah.. sorta homoshes ultra-taken..been with her bf (the guy with the curly hair) since gr 9..so 9 years..shes also my ex-gf/roommates best friend, so i obv had crazy ideas when we were going out that didnt fly
I'm probably drunk too but this is my fav. picture of all time at RU probably like 2 years and 20 lbs ago. damn i suck at posting pictures i can't make this shiiiit bigger2611409880082508277yYUxds_th.jpg
I want to know what was going on in pic #16 (If you click on the pic in your post it brings up a photo album)You're looking awfully happy...and the camera is pointed too high to be surebut... :club: