Vote For Your Fcp City Rep

see that's what i said (about the couch thread)
Other than seeing the Kurt's couch avatar I don't even know what you guys are talking about. Link please.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go into OT, it won't be hard to find
That's the thread I thought you guys were talking about. I saw it when it originally was posted but I never knew what it became.Seemed so harmless at the time.I suppose that pic with the couch on Chicago's even funnier now. Too bad I can't magnify it somehow.
Okay I'll take from Del Mar up to Escondido, and SoCal J can take everything north and east of that. I don't know? I know we're going to debate this because SoCal probably wants Rancho Bernardo and probably wants Escondido. We can share?
The irony of it all is that I didn't remember your post about herb until I was stoned. B)Yeah...ur looking pretty good to rep the Padres. I'm gonna give it another vote or two or 48 hours to mark that in pen though.GL
Technically I want all of San Diego, but I'm willing to share my district with two fine gentlemen such as yourself.
well, if hoosier isn't running, then I'll throw my hat into the ring for chicago. down with the couch thread
I'll 2nd Keith for Chicago. (Do I get extra PACT points for this?)Since I don't really live in the city anyway.I just want the Northwest burbs/Schaumburg area.
Technically I want all of San Diego, but I'm willing to share my district with two fine gentlemen such as yourself.
Well than that's what ricker will get, all of SD, but! Can I co-rep for Escondido at least?
I'll 2nd Keith for Chicago. (Do I get extra PACT points for this?)Since I don't really live in the city anyway.I just want the Northwest burbs/Schaumburg area.
I already own that bitch, just cause I'm smug enough to be from wilmette :club:

I read through this whole thread just to make sure I'd be uncontested. Obv I get the Greater Cincinnati area, and just for good measure I'll take the state of KY too.Thanks.

I read through this whole thread just to make sure I'd be uncontested. Obv I get the Greater Cincinnati area, and just for good measure I'll take the state of KY too.Thanks.
I'l second Cinci,(ps... no need to nominate me..i hope to move soon...not that you would)
I'l second Cinci,(ps... no need to nominate me..i hope to move soon...not that you would)
Heh, I was actually thinking about nominating you for Indy, but I forgot. I won't bother now. :club: P.S. You still looking at moving to Cincy?
Totally unrelated to the rest of this thread but I don't want to start a new one.Check out this link below. Specifically, read the part that describes how buddy gets his hands on the PS3. You'll like it.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1
I laughed so hard at this, I just sent him an e-mail to try and see if we could get him on the air with us. I gotta have this kid on the air to tell his story.
Heh, I was actually thinking about nominating you for Indy, but I forgot. I won't bother now. :club: P.S. You still looking at moving to Cincy?
indy is tough: Sam, Nikki, Hangukit's still possible. But right now Birmingham, AL is looking strong.
The best part about that is "NO NIGERIANS"
Yeah, that part was funny as hell. He actually mentions the Nigerians twice...must've had some bad experiences.