Vote For Your Fcp City Rep

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, confindence goes a long way in the matress mambo department too.I'll be the Clinton of San Diego...- the monica+ jessica alba
Hey Bwaves, how are you doin' with that whole quitting pot policy?
Hey Bwaves, how are you doin' with that whole quitting pot policy?
Dang, great memory fleung! It's going amazing to say the least. I quit cold turkey and didn't smoke anything not cigs or herb for 3 months. I also started a pretty hardcore diet regiment and lifting regiment and it all kind of burnt me out after 3 months of going from pot head to gym rat work-a-holic.I smoke sometimes still but not nearly as frequently as before. From an 1/8th a day to maybe once a week.I only smoke when I have a big party at my house or something, which is once a week about.Other than that I'm so much more energetic, healthy, clear-headed, and honestly less depressed. I smoked cigarettes too which make you super depressed you just don't realize it until you stop smoking how terrible it is for you.So, yeah, going great buddy thanks for remembering my short cummings and not my virtues! (sw)
Okay okay...so it looks like the shoo ins so far are:Zimmer for MichiganSuited Up for ChicagoAllie for Calgary (who I don't know...we need pix)There's a mini maritime war to be decided in a death-by-kegger match.What puzzles me is the lack of the big major cities such as LA, Detroit, NYC...hell, we don't even have a Vegas nomination.
hey I think I have San Diego locked up thank you very much! I'll even just take Southern San Diego (everything south of Del Mar) and SoCal and Bwaves can fight over north county
hey I think I have San Diego locked up thank you very much! I'll even just take Southern San Diego (everything south of Del Mar) and SoCal and Bwaves can fight over north county
Okay I'll take from Del Mar up to Escondido, and SoCal J can take everything north and east of that. I don't know? I know we're going to debate this because SoCal probably wants Rancho Bernardo and probably wants Escondido. We can share?
Dang, great memory fleung! ...
The irony of it all is that I didn't remember your post about herb until I was stoned. B)
Yeah...ur looking pretty good to rep the Padres. I'm gonna give it another vote or two or 48 hours to mark that in pen though.GL
The irony of it all is that I didn't remember your post about herb until I was stoned. B)Yeah...ur looking pretty good to rep the Padres. I'm gonna give it another vote or two or 48 hours to mark that in pen though.GL
LOL, I found a new respect for herb once I mixed it in with a bottle of 151 and hadn't smoked in 3 months.Can we say puke fest...
Added myself to the map, and if no one is contesting it (which no one is), I'm waiting for my confirmation!Cocky enough?
You can have the North, I'll take the South...
Of what, St. Louis?
:club: nonono....there's no dividing cities. We're trying to merge some areas and have less reps, not more.What's next? North and South Fredrickton!?
Hey Tyler,Since you've got this newfound popularity you should run for this http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=80643You be the lowest post count FCP City Rep.
In light of this, I hearby nominate myself for supreme commander and regulator of the greater Madison area, with liberty and justice for all, until death do us part, Amen.Can I get a Hell yeah? or just a second would do, I don't really care, I'm just happy that my oral examination is over
isn't Keith from there as well?
yes, I am, but all I want is the most likely to go busto title for chicago. I throw my support to Hossier
And Kurt for chicago because of the couch thread.
if anything this should disqualify him
Ok, Ill take Missouri by myself, you can have Texas?Anyone "show-me" someone contesting Missouri?(hahahahahahahahahaha I'm clever)
I was giving you Kansas and Oklahoma, I'll take Texas, and the guy from New Mexico can have that place to himself :club:
nono...there's more candidates but Suited's got overwhelming support for Chicago so I think we can safely award him the Windy City.The other cities are still up to debate.
well, if hoosier isn't running, then I'll throw my hat into the ring for chicago. down with the couch thread
Combine with spokane and call it Eastern Washington. Then I'll win.Don't lie to the people's they deserve better than that.
Ummm...NOI am from Spokane and it is (barely) a real city...Kelso is more of a "place"You can have central Wa, Spokane is mine :club:
In light of this, I hearby nominate myself for supreme commander and regulator of the greater Madison area, with liberty and justice for all, until death do us part, Amen.Can I get a Hell yeah? or just a second would do, I don't really care, I'm just happy that my oral examination is over
There's gotta be more than one Madison in the US...which one? or which state?Whatever, I'll give you a second so that you can start receiving votes once people figure out.Of course everyone might already know...geography WAS my worst subject.
yes, I am, but all I want is the most likely to go busto title for chicago. I throw my support to Hossierif anything this should disqualify him
see that's what i said (about the couch thread)