Vote For Your Fcp City Rep

Hey biotchs,How 'bout a little end of the week sillyness for those dying to finish the work week?Here's the question.If there had to be a forum member to represent their city (or megacity) who would it be?Process:1. Nomination2. Second3. Supported votes-----------------------------------------------------------------------------I already represent all of Canada (whether you like it or not) so I'll leave myself out of the running for city rep.For my Canada crew I'll nominate sixhands for Vancouver and Royal Tour for Toronto.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred "The Aggressor" Leung for Toronto
I appreciate the gesture but alas I cannot be both municipal AND federal at the same time. It's in the law somewhere.If we were literally doing this by city (vs. megacity) then I'd nominate J2K99 for Markham, TB17 for Mississauaga, Sleuthis for Pickering, and Royal for Barrie.But it's not that way so my Royal for Toronto nomination stands.I am curious for Calgary 'cause there's quite a few posters from there. Nobody leaps into my mind.
Kelso is like the Disney Land of the Pacific Northwest
I can't even google Kelso properly because I don't know which state to punch in.Give the kids a geography lesson Sirch and help a brother out.Kelso?kelso9yz.jpg
I would say Daniel Negreanu. It is his site and he is from Toronto!!I would say Dn as rep for the Tdot!
Daniel who?I looked through the yellow pages for this Negreanu person you speak of but don't see him listed in Toronto or surrounding area.It's not where you're from it's where your at. DN can rep Vegas but has been vetoed from Toronto nomination...thank you, try again :club:
Eyank for Gainesville, a city with 50 thousand college students and a whole boatload of good players. (hes not one of them). Neither am I.
lol thats weird we posted @ the same timeim in stats lab right now
Eyank for Gainesville, a city with 50 thousand college students and a whole boatload of good players. (hes not one of them). Neither am I.
Gainesville? Kelso?? I AM going to learn a lot today...Okay, if you're not nominating a major city then post a map with a big fat X so we can all play.
Gainesville? Kelso?? I AM going to learn a lot today...Okay, if you're not nominating a major city then post a map with a big fat X so we can all play.
fr261.gifphysiog.gif

i will vote for ktiger48 from my city of omaha. he doesnt post here too much anymore, and pretty much stays in off-topic, but he has mad skills. he destroys the games at the new binions they built across the river

Shotgun Michigan.
I'll second that nomination Zimster!
fr261.gifphysiog.gif
alanstats nominates eYankI'll second that too!Thanks for the map...there's no freakin' way I would've figured that out.Anybody figure out Kelso yet?
mercury you need to start rootin for a real football team like them 4-6 huskies
Don't the Huskies play in a state that outlawed online poker? Hell, I don't even know why I still drink Starbucks coffee.As for Kelso, never mind about that idiot. Let's get the real looker from That 70's Show in here...36360787_7512db699f.jpg
I vote Allie for Calgary. Bunnies can run for office !!
2nd Allie for Calgary.I'm nominating myself and will win by default for the Western Slope of Colorado. I'm pretty sure I'm the only FCP'er on this side of the Rockies.