Dont be a *****, play it!
Lol, well I talked to my poker mentor (no not baxter). He told me to play it. I haven't slept in a couple days, but I popped some adderrall so its all good.
Lol, well I talked to my poker mentor (no not baxter). He told me to play it. I haven't slept in a couple days, but I popped some adderrall so its all good.
Yeah, that's good for your system :rolleyes:For the record, it's Adderall. If you purchased AddeRRall, you didn't get the real thing.

Dude its the hottest commodity here, espec. now around exam time. But I have a good hookup, monthly prescriptions of 5 mg study pills and 20 mg XR. The 5 mg are sweet for a 4 hr intense focus. The 20mg XR are intense, you are basically wired for 12-15 hrs, its sweet. Umm the 60 mg, they are prescribed to schizophrenics and others, that is the most intense thing in the world. You are soo intensely focused on whatever task at hand for days. I had a major paper due on a sunda, submitted by 3 pm. I took a 60 pill on Friday evening, slept for like 2 hrs, woke up, and worked straight through the night, saturday, and then saturday night. No sleep, no eat, its really crazy how powerful that shiit is.

In on both FT and Stars. GL everyone.
Dude its the hottest commodity here, espec. now around exam time. But I have a good hookup, monthly prescriptions of 5 mg study pills and 20 mg XR. The 5 mg are sweet for a 4 hr intense focus. The 20mg XR are intense, you are basically wired for 12-15 hrs, its sweet. Umm the 60 mg, they are prescribed to schizophrenics and others, that is the most intense thing in the world. You are soo intensely focused on whatever task at hand for days. I had a major paper due on a sunda, submitted by 3 pm. I took a 60 pill on Friday evening, slept for like 2 hrs, woke up, and worked straight through the night, saturday, and then saturday night. No sleep, no eat, its really crazy how powerful that shiit is.
thats a felony in my State:)
in obv... lol @ there being a nightly 150 thread
Don't freakin laugh out loud at me just because you own life and made deal with the devil(lee jones)