Updates Bob?

I'm confident that everyone will be given any news as soon as its available."Dad, are we there yet?""Almost."As if bugging someone would make it happen faster.
I can't believe you idiots make excuses for the worst customer service I've encountered since Pacific.How far are you up Danny's a s s!!!

In addition to to the current problem there seems to be another problem ...I wanted to cash out my money from FCP because of all the probleme they have, but now I'm waiting since 90 hours for my money ... the support forwarded my to another EMailadresse, but ... no answer.So I cant't play at FCP and I also cant play somewhere else, because I cant' withdraw my money ... I'm very anxious!

In addition to to the current problem there seems to be another problem ...I wanted to cash out my money from FCP because of all the probleme they have, but now I'm waiting since 90 hours for my money ... the support forwarded my to another EMailadresse, but ... no answer.So I cant't play at FCP and I also cant play somewhere else, because I cant' withdraw my money ... I'm very anxious!
I cashed out because I was anxious myself. I spoke with support and they told me it could take longer than the normal 24-48 hours, because they were processing withdrawls manually.I received my cash out in 28 hours. I have heard of no one getting screwed yet. Although very annoying, I would think you will receive your cash shortly.Good luck
i was just being the annoying kid in the back seat on a long road tripnow that we have arrived at our destinationwe need to upgrade our hotel roomthe current room doesn't meet our standards, that we have taken for grantedare we spoiled brats or what