did smash ever make a grand?

Here's an idea...let's all put down our thesaurus's and ...slowly... step ...away... from the computer....by the way I think we should leave the otters out of this and all other cute furry animals...frankly I don't see how they were brought into this mess in the first place.In all seriousness...people have got to lighten up.KK

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See once again I was spot on about Smash being back very soon !Not too sure about the Cuba part, I am having words with my sources as I write this post.God bless Smash and justblaze.Thanks.Also, if I get my hand history sent to my e-mail, how do I go about posting it on here ?

This has nothing to do with the development of new players. It has everything to do with extremely rude assumptions.
I was obviously talking in general about the demeanor of the forum, not one post. I quoted that post as an example because it was particularly harsh. As far as Smash's mental stability, I'm not sure if you're referring to his dyslexia or that he APPEARS to be a very unhappy person in general. If it's about his level of happiness (which I think was commented on here...too lazy to go back), I can't say for sure, but happy people don't tend to be as critical and offensive as he tends to be. If he's complacent and happy, then I guess I'm Mary freaking Poppins :-)
let's all put down our thesaurus's and ...slowly... step ...away... from the computer.
Someone uses a thesaurus for posting on a poker forum? Doesn't everyone elses just use the word of the day toilet paper? Or is that just me? :oops:
let's all put down our thesaurus's and ...slowly... step ...away... from the computer.
Someone uses a thesaurus for posting on a poker forum? Doesn't everyone elses just use the word of the day toilet paper? Or is that just me? :oops:
I tried that, but everyone just kept accusing me of talkin' sh!t

"I'm probably easily the happiest most secure guy on this board. "I disagree. I know I'm happier and more secure than you, and I'm not more secure or happy than everyone on this board, and that's a simple fact.I'll disagree with almost every other poster though, I think that smash is an important part of this forum, even if he is a bit rough around the edges. Give the guy a break from time to time.Oh yeah, and I know he's definately not the best player on the boards.

here's an idea. why dont all you 16 year old flamers make your play available to everyone for critique. why dont you all post your medical histories and be frank about your personal life. why dont you all try to help some poker players, only to be met with scathing criticism of the tone of voice in which you choose to do it. Until then, put your 4 inch cocks back in your velcro-fly pants, get off your moms computers and go back to third period french.

justblaze, I agree totally and as about Smash, well I dont know the guy.Other than he is my brother and his stint in Cuba (still to be confirmed).Please Smash settle this about Cuba (my sources are still maintaining that you did go to Cuba).Many thanks.

To all smash fans;You are all obviously people who have not been insulted,ridiculed and disrespected by him. New posters will post once and leave because of him. I have read many of his posts and all in all he seems somewhat knowledgable but why cap on the new posters. Fortunately I have thick skin so it did not discourage me. It would be nice just not to be referred to as an idiot every now and then for asking what he thinks is a stupid question!
Well actually. I have had it out with him awhile back. And if you aren't able to have a legitimate argument with someone... think about it and try to come to some conclusion about it, than you are overly sensitive and will not go very far playing poker. We don't always agree, but I am one of Smash's biggest supporters here. He is just being honest with people. And if anything... you will remember his advice, as backhanded as it may be... you won't forget how stupid playing QJo from EP is... because he ridiculed you for it. Plenty of people can give you advice, but you will see normal advice all day long... will you remember all of it? I doubt it. But you'll remember smash calling you a chip spewing moron for playing that hand! Not that this is the only way to go, but don't deny his helpfulness. As for the non poker related posts where someone gets ridiculed.... Don't act like a moron and nobody will be able to point it out.
here's an idea. why dont all you 16 year old flamers make your play available to everyone for critique. why dont you all post your medical histories and be frank about your personal life. why dont you all try to help some poker players, only to be met with scathing criticism of the tone of voice in which you choose to do it. Until then, put your 4 inch cocks back in your velcro-fly pants, get off your moms computers and go back to third period french.
best.post.ever.
best.post.ever.
Yeah really show's his intelligence :roll:
my point exactly yesterday for the people who were whinig about smash being the only one to help their games. Smash has always given me good advice on a hand before a thread wold collapse because of some people trying to think that they are smarter then him. Look people if you want to get better grow a pair and post trouble hands in the strat section. Yes we do sometimes have conversations in a hand thread that has no bearing on the hand itself, but you all are choosing the very few hands where that happens and ignoring lots of good advice that goes on in there
Whatever you say, nova. There's a person like you on every forum, do you have trouble sleeping at night because your ego too big for your pillow? They're all me, actually.Seriously though, there isn't a person like me on every forum.  Unfortunately there are dozens and sometimes hundreds of people like you on every forum who aren't bright enough to see the diffrence between me and random flame warrors.Don't feel bad, though.  In any community about half the people are below the median intelect fo the community.  There's no shame for you there.Be proud of yourself!
Actually, exactly half are below a median. Next.
Blaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha. He went to Harvard and now he's proving it.
You're impresed by several p words? I believe he dropped out of Harvard. I got accepted(but didn't go there), does that count as impressive? :-)
Pontificate pointless petty picaune pedantic postsquote]Blaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha. He went to Harvard and now he's proving it.
you obviously did not understand the humour of that alliteration. I guess this is the divide: those with intelligence find him amusing, those without feel insulted and cannot find any intelligent response, so they resort to making fun of the fact that he attended an ivy league school. thats hilarious.
best.post.ever.
Yeah really show's his intelligence :roll:
good apostrophe. if you are going to insult my intelligence, you should probably use proper punctuation.
I guess this is the divide: those with intelligence find him amusing, those without feel insulted and cannot find any intelligent response, so they resort to making fun of the fact that he attended an ivy league school. thats hilarious.
I'm pretty smart and I find him offensive. Or have I become dumber by admitting he offends me? :-) He can be witty at times, but nothing out of the ordinary.
Yeah really show's his intelligence Rolling Eyesgood apostrophe. if you are going to insult my intelligence, you should probably use proper punctuation.
I speak gooder English than all of you, so give it up.