Free Money On Pokerstars Cos I Am Bored

I'm bored. Let's all play a game. Only one winner to this game. Pays $10 to the winner via a PokerStars transfer (so if you don't have a Stars account, don't bother). Rule of the game is this. Be the last person to post (you can post anything...just not +1's) to this thread before 30mins of inactivity on this thread. Let me give an example to be clear.2345 - My post2346 - FCPer 1 posts2355 - FCPer 2 posts0010 - FCPer 3 posts (WINNER!!)0040 - FCPer 1 posts 0045 - FCPer 4 postsAs you can see, FCPer 1 did not win on his first post cos it was only followed by 9 mins of inactivity. Ditto for FCPer 2. FCPer 3 wins since the next post by FCPer 1 is exactly 30mins after his post. Of course, since FCPer 3 has won, subsequent posts are irrelevant since contest has ended.Get the rules?? Now let's play.EDIT: Let's pretend this is a meaningul thread by posting poker advice like "Be aggressive" or "Raise preflop with AA" in your posts.EDIT 2: If this gets locked up, the last post before the lock gets $5 instead.EDIT 3: Ok. I'll up the prize to $25 to make it more fun. However, if the thread gets locked before someone wins, then it's only $5 to the last post before the lock. Good luck everyone.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as its basically a +1 thread, it'll get locked.maybe you could play the game with a secret thread or something.
like in the least used forum like one of the old WSOP Contest ones lol
as its basically a +1 thread, it'll get locked.maybe you could play the game with a secret thread or something.
Ok, if it gets locked, then the last post before the locking gets $5 then. In order not to get this locked, give a poker advice in your post. Something like "Raise preflop with AA" or "Be aggressive". That way we can pretend this is a strategy thread.
I love that you have Pat Borders as your avatar! he was my favorite player! I invited him and charlie o'brien to my bar mitzvah...they both sent back the RSVP card signed! very cool!
Ok, if it gets locked, then the last post before the locking gets $5 then. In order not to get this locked, give a poker advice in your post. Something like "Raise preflop with AA" or "Be aggressive". That way we can pretend this is a strategy thread.
nah i don't like that idea! I say i try to hi jack it and get to 1000 just by posting in this thread before say....3 am est!
I love that you have Pat Borders as your avatar! he was my favorite player! I invited him and charlie o'brien to my bar mitzvah...they both sent back the RSVP card signed! very cool!
Who is Charlie O'Brien? An ex-Jay too?