Daniel, Have You Taught Your Wife How To Play Poker?

You don't talk about your wife much, just wondering if you have tried teaching her the game at all. I taught my girlfriend and she picked up on it pretty fast.
She doesn't really get it, but her mother actually plays on FCP now! Funny story, she once sat down in a sit n' go and then realized it was an Omaha H/L sit n' go. She quickly printed out the rules on the internet and... won the sit n' go! LOL.
She doesn't really get it, but her mother actually plays on FCP now! Funny story, she once sat down in a sit n' go and then realized it was an Omaha H/L sit n' go. She quickly printed out the rules on the internet and... won the sit n' go! LOL.
runs in the family obviously. If you guys have kids, there will be two likely bracelet winners in the house.
Takes a minute to learn, a lifetime to master.
That's hilarious. Same thing kinda happened to me, playing on a new site, meant to sign up for NL holdem sit and go, and then I get dealt 4 cards doh! Luckily I knew a little bit. Now it's one of my favorites.I know you sometimes get sick of Hold em Daniel, do you have a favorite game? and I'm talking poker, not DDR :club: p.s. thx for the quick reply
That's hilarious. Same thing kinda happened to me, playing on a new site, meant to sign up for NL holdem sit and go, and then I get dealt 4 cards doh! Luckily I knew a little bit. Now it's one of my favorites.I know you sometimes get sick of Hold em Daniel, do you have a favorite game? and I'm talking poker, not DDR :club: p.s. thx for the quick reply
I think he has said his favorite game is Stud H/L regular. I could be wrong.
the girl's got game! :club:

Through that little "mistake", I found that I really like O8. When I get tired of LHE now, I have something else to play. And, Daniel does give me pointers every now and then, if I ask for help. :club: As for Lori, I don't think it's so much that she doesn't get it. Poker isn't fast-paced enough for her. She gets a little bored with having to wait patientlly for playable hand.

Through that little "mistake", I found that I really like O8. When I get tired of LHE now, I have something else to play. And, Daniel does give me pointers every now and then, if I ask for help. :club:
There is nothing like learning a new game to be perfectly honest. It's always pretty fun, and definitely gives you a breather from the norm of your usual game.I actually started out playing NLHE and LHE almost exclusively. Got in to 7-card stud, and got decent, then branched off into Razz. And now, Razz is pretty much my core game, with everything else branching off of that. And I never thought that would happen, as I started out hating Razz.I do suggest learning all of the games (at your own pace of course), as you never know where your true strength will lie. Plus, it makes it all the more enjoyable as a recreational player, when you can just play any game and enjoy it.
Through that little "mistake", I found that I really like O8. When I get tired of LHE now, I have something else to play. And, Daniel does give me pointers every now and then, if I ask for help. :club:
So TECHNICALLY we are lookinf for Protege 3 now......
As for Lori, I don't think it's so much that she doesn't get it. Poker isn't fast-paced enough for her. She gets a little bored with having to wait patientlly for playable hand.
That why she doesn't rail much anymore, used to see her in the stands. If playing is boring, railing is worse.