Girlfriend Just Told Me That I Need To Always Play Poker!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice sweater.does it come in a men's?
This is quite possibly the best flame post on FCP. Short, simple and delivers. Well done.
$10 says he is still with the same girl and he is still playing poker.
Bingo!!! You're a smart man BudBundyglad someone sent me a message asking me to come give an updateStill pwning newbs on the tables. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Just got a 30 inch monitor and I can fit 30 P-stars tables at once on it.. not that I think I could ever play that many, it's sweet. If you ever find yourself in a position to buy one, I would highly recommend it. Going to be getting my doctor of pharmacy degree very shortly.Here's some highlights from this last year.n8613173_40475660_1780.jpgstanding up in friend's weddingn8613173_42047018_2662.jpgMurder mystery party on new yearsn8613173_42575833_3366.jpghalloween fun timesn8613173_42157761_7258.jpgLas vegas trip for spring break.. inside NYNY.. those ****ing timeshare people will not leave you alone if you are there as a couplen8613173_42157820_8150.jpgn8613173_42157856_5102.jpgInside playboy club, great views from the ghost bar and playboy club.. 55th floor... I do not however like having a guy in the bathroom who's only job is to hand me paper towels and try to make awkward small talk. Drinks are also 7.50 for a bottle of miller lite and 22 bucks for a small capt and coke. don't care if I'm a billionaire some day.. that's ****ing not worth payingn8613173_42157854_4272.jpgn8613173_42158619_1638.jpgag-ghost.jpgMe and some millionaires.. who are much much better than me at poker and advantage online sports betting, I don't actually do sports betting, but if I did I would do it the way they do.. nothing like a good hedge bet
Bingo!!! You're a smart man BudBundyglad someone sent me a message asking me to come give an updateStill pwning newbs on the tables. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Just got a 30 inch monitor and I can fit 30 P-stars tables at once on it.. not that I think I could ever play that many, it's sweet. If you ever find yourself in a position to buy one, I would highly recommend it. Going to be getting my doctor of pharmacy degree very shortly.Here's some highlights from this last year.n8613173_42575833_3366.jpghalloween fun times
Be honest my brother.Did your girlfriend pick this costume for you because you are awesome?Or because it came with a mask.Come on...be straight
Be honest my brother.Did your girlfriend pick this costume for you because you are awesome?Or because it came with a mask.Come on...be straight
:club: Good to see you're still around balloon man, you were always one of my favorite bloggers.I picked hers cause it was skankalicious and mine cause spider man ****ing rocks and I got to carry around silly string all night and spray the crap out of whoever I wanted
:club: Good to see you're still around balloon man, you were always one of my favorite bloggers.I picked hers cause it was skankalicious and mine cause spider man ****ing rocks and I got to carry around silly string all night and spray the crap out of whoever I wanted
Totally forgot the silly string angleI feel stupid
Bingo!!! You're a smart man BudBundyglad someone sent me a message asking me to come give an updateStill pwning newbs on the tables. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Just got a 30 inch monitor and I can fit 30 P-stars tables at once on it.. not that I think I could ever play that many, it's sweet. If you ever find yourself in a position to buy one, I would highly recommend it. Going to be getting my doctor of pharmacy degree very shortly.Here's some highlights from this last year.n8613173_40475660_1780.jpgstanding up in friend's weddingn8613173_42047018_2662.jpgMurder mystery party on new yearsn8613173_42575833_3366.jpghalloween fun timesn8613173_42157761_7258.jpgLas vegas trip for spring break.. inside NYNY.. those ****ing timeshare people will not leave you alone if you are there as a couplen8613173_42157820_8150.jpgn8613173_42157856_5102.jpgInside playboy club, great views from the ghost bar and playboy club.. 55th floor... I do not however like having a guy in the bathroom who's only job is to hand me paper towels and try to make awkward small talk. Drinks are also 7.50 for a bottle of miller lite and 22 bucks for a small capt and coke. don't care if I'm a billionaire some day.. that's ****ing not worth payingn8613173_42157854_4272.jpgn8613173_42158619_1638.jpgag-ghost.jpgMe and some millionaires.. who are much much better than me at poker and advantage online sports betting, I don't actually do sports betting, but if I did I would do it the way they do.. nothing like a good hedge bet
Your gf is pretty hot man.

With a girlfriend like that...how do you find the time to play poker? :club: Now, just wait for the..."Since you play poker all the time...I'm going to ___________." (fill in the blank)

Bingo!!! You're a smart man BudBundyglad someone sent me a message asking me to come give an updateIt was an easy guess. Anyone who reads the whole thread knows you are a smart and fun guy. And a smart guy doesn't leave a girl like that and he doesn't goes busto pokerwise.n8613173_42157820_8150.jpgObv brag
  • 1 month later...

On the topic of girlfriend brags, mine knows very little of poker, but she's incredibly encouraging. I was playing a tournament at Bellagio the other day and she texted me saying that she wishes she could rail me. I laughed cause Ahson was impressed she knew that term. Then she said she'd be my railbird any time. I knew I hadn't taught her that term. She followed with telling me she hopes I don't get cold cards and that I cripple the deck. Obviously, she found a poker glossary, but it was really cute. =) She also said she watched a few of Daniel's vlogs and found him pretty entertaining.In summation.../brag

On the topic of girlfriend brags, mine knows very little of poker, but she's incredibly encouraging. I was playing a tournament at Bellagio the other day and she texted me saying that she wishes she could rail me. I laughed cause Ahson was impressed she knew that term. Then she said she'd be my railbird any time. I knew I hadn't taught her that term. She followed with telling me she hopes I don't get cold cards and that I cripple the deck. Obviously, she found a poker glossary, but it was really cute. =) She also said she watched a few of Daniel's vlogs and found him pretty entertaining.In summation.../brag
TPIWWP

will Someone Tell my Boyfriend to Stop Playing with me when I am playing in TournamentsI can't win when he does that it screws my game in more ways than one lolNo money=more screwing It should be the opposite, playing Tuesday I was totally distractedLove that sweater

will Someone Tell my Boyfriend to Stop Playing with me when I am playing in Tournaments
Yeah, ok... I'll tell him. What's that bastard's number?Then later on, when we're screwing like rabbits, I'll call him again just to make sure he knows what a loser he is.. ok?

never mind, I will tell him tournaments = money thus more money = the fun part

• 1 year later...
nice sweater.does it come in a men's?
every time this thread is bumped, this needs to be quoted. I'm declaring martial law.
here OP, i'll try and save you..P2020040.jpgthis kid was passed out at the gravity bar for the pokerstars party...loool- Jordan
I could be crazy, but this looks like cantu to me. Mark can you confirm?