Girlfriend Just Told Me That I Need To Always Play Poker!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant help but compare your situation with my own
why when did he threaten to leave and keep coming backand when did you ever wear a feminine sweaterand where does it say that his girlfriend is still dating him despite receiving energy drinksand when does he piss off half of the forumand when does he beg for stakesif you want to come back to the forum then come back, but don't bring the woe is me attitude when you chose to antagonize and then to ban yourself and then couldn't deal with not posting here
Ummm, but we all like Tyler
which would u rather have between these options? : 1) people watch your every move, read and respond to every post you make, and some hate you a lot and some are big fans or 2) you get along with everyone, some people know who you are others don't. most people if asked would say "ehhhhhhhhh. yeah i guess he's an okay guy, never did anything to me.i'd rather have 1).gmanshade is a force of nature.don't they know how gman playssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss??p.s.--i'm not saying that the OP is category 2, he's not.
which would u rather have between these options? : 1) people watch your every move, read and respond to every post you make, and some hate you a lot and some are big fans or 2) you get along with everyone, some people know who you are others don't. most people if asked would say "ehhhhhhhhh. yeah i guess he's an okay guy, never did anything to me.i'd rather have 1).gmanshade is a force of nature.don't they know how gman playssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss??p.s.--i'm not saying that the OP is category 2, he's not.
{{{sigh}}}This is like when you have a long, great vacation and then, before you know it, you find yourselfback at the office in the drudgery of the 9 - 5 and you wonder if the vacation really happened orif it was just a very, very good dream.
why when did he threaten to leave and keep coming backand when did you ever wear a feminine sweaterand where does it say that his girlfriend is still dating him despite receiving energy drinksand when does he piss off half of the forumand when does he beg for stakesif you want to come back to the forum then come back, but don't bring the woe is me attitude when you chose to antagonize and then to ban yourself and then couldn't deal with not posting here
oops, I guess this post isn't directed at me, cause it confused the hell out of me
oops, I guess this post isn't directed at me, cause it confused the hell out of me
i think poster was directing comments at gmanshade, not you...

Holy Crap! First, congrats to the OP. You're wife is hot and I wish you guys the best. Second, that sweater is the nuts man. This thread is comedic gold and was a well spend 40 min of my otherwise busted day at work. Third, I feel sad somehow because an otherwise great thread has been, for lack of a better word, contaminated. (sigh) well I think it still merits this...legendarythread.jpg

• 3 months later...

This whole thread deserves a bump, and for possibly the greatest Clay Aiken post ever.

You had me speechless earlier, and for this I am sorry. But once in a lifetime you come across a spirit as beautiful as yours, a spirit born in the loving embrace of the Creator of the Universe, sending his angelic spirits of light to cocoon you in childhood, a cocoon of love and beauty, to protect you from the demonic forces of hate and betrayal seeking your demise. And as I was reading this thread, I had a vision.The Cosmos stood waiting for your arrival. The preparations were being made to house this perfect soul. Reginald, an angel of light, announced your arrival with a song, and the Creator of the Universe silently nodding that yes, it was true. You had arrived. And in your nakedness there was a purity, a purity that even you could not maintain. A sweater of unimaginable glory was needed to protect you from the evils that this world so ruthlessly attacks even it's greatest creatures with. And so in the backrooms of heaven, 10,000 angels got to work, constructing the finest fibres and the greatest pattern the world has ever seen.Watching this scene from afar, Lucifer became enraged. The prince of darkness summoned a legion of hearty warriors to snuff out the beauty created on that day. Reginald knew his plans, and so came to request of the Creator of the Universe one more being of light, a being that through his singing could hold Lucifer at bay. And so I was born, and in time began to sing for reasons I knew not. But as I sang, you grew stronger, and in time, became the paragon of perfection, what the Universe was trying to do all along. But I was left scarred by the fight. Bent, but not broken. Yes, I had survived to become the man I am today. And what is the measure of a man?? Excellent question!! I believe it is how he reacts to the little things, how he deals with the little people, and how he loves even when the days get long and the nights get cold and it seems like the Creator of the Universe no longer shines upon him!! Oh, my broken heart, I long to be fixed!! Yet it is in the darkest times that we truly learn to see. This I honestly and truly believe!! For as we seek to understand ourselves without the blinding light of love shining upon us, our senses of compassion and understanding are truly increased, and when that light returns, we will become all that we were destined for, the smile of a small child!! Wonderful!!
  • 3 months later...
nice sweater.does it come in a men's?
^^^^If this isn't the best one-liner in FCP history, it's at least top 5.QFA (Quoted for Awesomeness)

I agree with the above two posts.But you can't ignore how well the OP handled all these hilarious jokes (insults sometimes). This thread should be taught in a class and posters who take themselves too ****in seriously and consider their posts are chapters of a ****in holy book or something should be the students of that class.