Girlfriend Just Told Me That I Need To Always Play Poker!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember this link. Somewhere in here is a pic of his GF. Most guys would buy themselves a case of energy drink if they were hooked up with her as she is smokin!

Sweaters are hot...
you shouldn't wear a sweater in the summertime then ....EDIT: oopss just noticed she posted this in November ... oh well ... you still shouldn't wear a sweater in the summertime ....
In and out burger does make a tasty burger.last time I was in LA I bought some homeless guy a couple of burgers there, rather than give him money which he could spend on god knows what
in exchange for the burgers..he gave you that sweater?....not a good way to treat your brothers
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have the same watch as the OP if it's the Fossil one. It's a good one.
It is indeed the fossil and one of my most valued possesions! Had it for going on 6 years, and I will kick someone's mom in the face if it ever stops working

Um, the sweater pic isn't showing up anymore! How am I supposed to show it to my friends for a good laugh????Mark

It is indeed the fossil and one of my most valued possesions! Had it for going on 6 years, and I will kick someone's mom in the face if it ever stops working
lol love that the bump is from my question. beaaaautiful
n8613173_36570848_5198.jpgMurder mystery dinner thingyn8613173_36570850_5462.jpg2nd murder mystery party thingyn8613173_38656503_5938.jpgSorry to say, the tips are gone for good with the new professional look.n8613173_38303760_3899.jpgAnd they lived happily ever after, the end......P.S. I fixed the sweater pic for everyone in the beginning, but here's one last shot, since I find that if I look my name up on google I find sweater jokes n8613173_34218088_3769.jpg
glad to have you back
QFTLong time no see Tyler