Girlfriend Just Told Me That I Need To Always Play Poker!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gf will get upset if she seems me holding my money in a fan like that. She prefers me to keep it in a gangsta-roll.
I truely forgot how rediculous this thread was. This quote is one of my favorites, but actuary, balloon guy and some other people said some pretty funny **** too.
So do you still rock that super awesome sweater?
I don't think I've worn it since. I got some new ones for Christmas.. so that one is probably gonna be on the bottom of the pile, sad to say.And you guys probably won't find anything like it anywhere unless you hop in a deLorean and go back in time about 15 or so years.deloreanfrontdoorsup.jpg
This is the kind of person that takes all my money????? You know if you like won the pokerstars sunday millions or something, it would be impressive. holding up a few hundred dollars, which anyone here can do, is not.
I counted more than a few hundred...
I truely forgot how rediculous this thread was. This quote is one of my favorites, but actuary, balloon guy and some other people said some pretty funny **** too.
While this was indeed a classic thread with many awesome comments - Actuary won it right out the gate, hands down. AINEC.
nice sweater.does it come in a men's?
after the post just above me I had to go back and remind myself! Stunning comedy sir, I remember actually (I know) loling at this!congrats sir! :club:
  • 3 weeks later...
did anyone float the idea that she's cheating on him while he plays poker?cute girl though, nice bags
I was just going to post that the only thing missing from this thread was Ron Mexico e-screaming at a deaf guy, and then Voila - he pops up.I still burst into laughter over that one...........
  • 2 months later...