Girlfriend Just Told Me That I Need To Always Play Poker!

And she goes to strip clubs with you...thought I was the only one with that. Is she a rabid football fan too? My favorite line ever from my girl is "Shhh, SportCenter is on!"
haha, nice, Yes, she loves Football and baseball. I took her to a brewers game for her birthday, cause that's one thing she wanted. Granted they suck, but still fun to go to. She actually cried today when favre got hurt in the packer game too, plus they were getting killed, but yeah she is a sports lover.
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, nice, Yes, she loves Football and baseball. I took her to a brewers game for her birthday, cause that's one thing she wanted. Granted they suck, but still fun to go to. She actually cried today when favre got hurt in the packer game too, plus they were getting killed, but yeah she is a sports lover.
Packers suck.
That is it folks, two perfect women in the world and we have them.
  • 1 month later...
huh ?Are you roller blading there ? ( I presume your *** is "ass" )
lol this is a little late. but its the fact because of the grade it costs me more for gas to get there and back then it does for my double double fries and a shake.

this thread was only bumped because theyr read my reference to tylers sweater in anothe rthread about an hour ago...get ready for it....blankrlybo9.jpg

n8613173_34218088_3769.jpgI get a lot of compliments on that sweater... you cocks... lol :club:
This is the kind of person that takes all my money????? You know if you like won the pokerstars sunday millions or something, it would be impressive. holding up a few hundred dollars, which anyone here can do, is not.
This is the kind of person that takes all my money????? You know if you like won the pokerstars sunday millions or something, it would be impressive. holding up a few hundred dollars, which anyone here can do, is not.
i wish i had a few hundred dollars..
One genital wart like you can ruin an entire thread.
Wow. It must have been hard to overlook all the hilarity in this thread and still be a miserable prick. GKY. Other than this waste of oxygen, classic thread, great reread.
Wow. It must have been hard to overlook all the hilarity in this thread and still be a miserable prick. GKY. Other than this waste of oxygen, classic thread, great reread.
haha keyboard warriors out in full force tonight.