Girlfriend Just Told Me That I Need To Always Play Poker!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have that exact pair of pants. Weird
Say what you will but my whore and I won best couple and she got sexiest costume that night. I only deal with top quality hos
what happened to the frosted tips baby boy?
haha.. I told you that was just a random thing I did when I was bored one day. Like I said though, I think I'm getting too old for that stuff :club:
n8613173_34218078_1090.jpgThis one is pretty uber gayn8613173_6568500_5318.jpgThis one will probably arc some discussion toon8613173_6568389_3702.jpgSome discotech in Italy, getting attacked by some panamaniacsn219700375_30619585_6400.jpgn219700375_30619599_4572.jpgOkay, so I'm just posting random old pictures I happen to have now..... I'm donen8633063_31833256_4226.jpgIncredibly sober, this one goes out to all the haters out there
The only good looking thing I saw in any of these pictures was the Sierra Nevada sign. This thread is starting to look like Eric Molina's MySpace page.

Is the girl in that last pic your gf? If so contacts are a must!! Gorgeous.If not....do you have any more pics of her too??Anyway....Very entertaining thread....very hot look gf....very nice cash.... Nice work Tyler, and great sport dealing with all the pervs

Just read the whole freaking thread. WOWTyler: your girl is a hottie and it seems that you two are doing just fine. congrats and good luck in the future.To all the married men whose wives "confiscate" their winnings or whine about losses, do what I do.If you win, tell her you only won a quarter of what you actually won and hand it over. Here you go baby, daddy won tonight.If you lose ....... we never lose !Respect to you Tyler for putting up with all of this as well.

I recently paid for my new 98 Audi A6 with poker winnings. It feels good having something to SHOW for your time and effort put in.DOS

:club: I just started studying pharmacy msyelf. How far along are both of you?
I'm in my second year of actual pharmacy school. Incidentally I have an exam tomorrow.. yes Saturday morning at 7:30 and it goes until 11:30. It's called the OSCE, and anyway, we have to consult patients, they are recorded and we are watched and graded by several people. A little nerve racking. Almost done taking 7 tests in the last 14 days... please shoot me. haha The girlfriend is applying this year, so I pretty much help her out in all of her classes. How far are you? Goodluck!! I gotta start studying so I can get to bed soon.