Girlfriend Just Told Me That I Need To Always Play Poker!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girlfriend: Your money is NOT her money.Wife: Your money is HER money.Get married and see how long she wants you to keep playing poker. Especially when you hit a downswing. It might get ugly!...

Tell your girlfriend to get contacts. Those glasses aren't flattering at all and it looks like she has a really pretty face in that 4th pic.Great cans in the 2nd pic.You look kind of like Forrest Gump. No offense.

nice sweater.does it come in a men's?
I was gonna ridicule the sweater also. (jokingly) But I think this covers it. I lol'd.
Tell your girlfriend to get contacts. Those glasses aren't flattering at all and it looks like she has a really pretty face in that 4th pic.Great cans in the 2nd pic.You look kind of like Forrest Gump. No offense.
Agreed, we both don't like those black glassesYou know... life really is like a box of chocolates
Girlfriend: Your money is NOT her money.Wife: Your money is HER money.Get married and see how long she wants you to keep playing poker. Especially when you hit a downswing. It might get ugly!...
You so obviously DON'T understand marriage. :club: It's not like you spend time TELLING HER WHAT HAPPENED. Geez ... how do you win that discussion? a. If you come home a loser, you get bitched at. b. If you come home a winner, you get the **** confiscated. I do the smart thing. Instead of telling my wife that I'm playing poker, I tell her that I'm leaving for the night to have an affair. It's easier.
You so obviously DON'T understand marriage. :) It's not like you spend time TELLING HER WHAT HAPPENED. Geez ... how do you win that discussion? a. If you come home a loser, you get bitched at. b. If you come home a winner, you get the **** confiscated. I do the smart thing. Instead of telling my wife that I'm playing poker, I tell her that I'm leaving for the night to have an affair. It's easier.
:club::D:D:D that's some funny ****
Tell your girlfriend to get contacts. Those glasses aren't flattering at all and it looks like she has a really pretty face in that 4th pic.
I like the glasses...she can totally do the sexy librarian/secretary/teacher roleplay thingy.by Ty's avatar it looks like it's already happened.
Never felt any fake ones. Probably will after we go to the Spearment Rhino in vegas.
No you won't. She might but you won't. Strippers like girls as customers much better. She might be granted that luxury but all your buck will buy you is a look, not a feel.
No you won't. She might but you won't. Strippers like girls as customers much better. She might be granted that luxury but all your buck will buy you is a look, not a feel.
what strip clubs do you go to? I've copped many a feel at strip clubs!At least I think I did....it could've been an overripe cantelope...the lights are a little low in there...
What does your girlfriend think about you posting all these pics on a poker forum?
She knows they're up here and actually is super cool and never really gets upset over anything, unless some other chick is all over me at a bar or something, which is totally understandable, because I would feel the same way if a guy was like that with her.
That's true, they love trying to get the chicks on stage too sometimes.
Nice looking girl.Tylar, resist the perverts on here trying to get you to display your gf for their sick and twisted pleasures. Show her some respect.Oh yea, two words: Tanning Salon
Classic....!

This thread started so great, and has gotten steadily worse. OP, please improve it with more pictures of 1. Yourself2. Yourself holding cash3. Your girlfriend walking places4. Your hairAnd if you would be willing to wear another gay sweater, that wouldn't hurt the entertainment value either.

This thread started so great, and has gotten steadily worse. OP, please improve it with more pictures of 1. Yourself2. Yourself holding cash3. Your girlfriend walking places4. Your hairAnd if you would be willing to wear another gay sweater, that wouldn't hurt the entertainment value either.
n8613173_34218078_1090.jpgThis one is pretty uber gayn8613173_6568500_5318.jpgThis one will probably arc some discussion toon8613173_6568389_3702.jpgSome discotech in Italy, getting attacked by some panamaniacsn219700375_30619585_6400.jpgn219700375_30619599_4572.jpgOkay, so I'm just posting random old pictures I happen to have now..... I'm donen8633063_31833256_4226.jpgIncredibly sober, this one goes out to all the haters out there