Girlfriend Just Told Me That I Need To Always Play Poker!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I should cash out my life savings, wear my nicest mesh football tank top and Rolex and let my gold chain show, to e-brag.Edit: Nice frosted tips.
I had a frosted tip once, it was stuck on a lamp post, don't ask...
Dammit. I got here too late and all the good jokes were already taken.What the hell can I contribute to this thread now?That sweater from the Bob Saget Collection?We should all frost our hair.I'd hit it.What an Oprah moment.Let's not go sucking each other's dicks just yet.I suppose that'll do. Although I'm very disappointed in myself for being late to the party.Nice work, Tyler. On both the girlfriend and baller front.Oh, and should you two ever break up, can I have her number?
why would u need it? You have a picture of a bottom in your avatar...
excellent movie if you had that in mind"now if i could have some of your tasty beverage to wash it down" (paraphrase)funny looking at his av. i got the sudden urge to get my tip frosted (funny?)
dang, I should have read this whole thread before I posted!but good question, are we funny?
excellent movie if you had that in mind"now if i could have some of your tasty beverage to wash it down" (paraphrase)funny looking at his av. i got the sudden urge to get my tip frosted (funny?)
Definitely had the movie in mind... one of my favs, got a poster on the wall in fact. Samuel L. Jackson is one bad Mother ******
Hi
Clay, You rock!! Thankyou for gracing my thread with you ever enlightening presence!!! I can feel the energy and cheer raise already!!! Wonderful!!

Geez Almighty!!!!! You guys are talking about sweaters,relationships, and movies. We need that big beer can to come slam down on all of you. Men should act like men!!!!!! And you picture posters need to cash out some get out from behind that computer and get some gym memberships, you got scrawny arms, litlle girl wrists and skinny necks. It's no damn wonder you ask a woman's permission to play poker. LOL

Geez Almighty!!!!! You guys are talking about sweaters,relationships, and movies. We need that big beer can to come slam down on all of you. Men should act like men!!!!!! And you picture posters need to cash out some get out from behind that computer and get some gym memberships, you got scrawny arms, litlle girl wrists and skinny necks. It's no damn wonder you ask a woman's permission to play poker. LOL
Actually I think the sweater is just huge. And I don't ask permission, but it is nice to know that she fully condones the fact that a I play and actually encourages it. I have a friend and his girlfriend gets pissed off at him any time he even thinks about playing poker. I remember her sitting there one time while we were playing and you could just see the anger on her face, especially when he lost any amount of money.
Clay, You rock!! Thankyou for gracing my thread with you ever inlightening presence!!! I can feel the energy and cheer raise already!!! Wonderful!!
Well, that's not going to help quelch those gay rumors Tyler ! :club: For the record, I like the sweater.Call me if you need any help ring shopping ! Remember, bigger is always better.

Yeah, you don't want a girlfriend like your buddy has for sure. That's not love, that's control. A good woman will always be your friend and support what you do. Mine's been there for 22 years. Ah hell, you got me talkin' that crap. Here comes that beer can!!!!!!!

Geez Almighty!!!!! You guys are talking about sweaters,relationships, and movies. We need that big beer can to come slam down on all of you. Men should act like men!!!!!!
Paging Great Dane to the General Poker Forum.Paging Great Dane............
Well, that's not going to help quelch those gay rumors Tyler ! :club: For the record, I like the sweater.Call me if you need any help ring shopping ! Remember, bigger is always better.
I'm just trying to get Clay to do one of his usual posts.. they always have me in stitches
bass.jpgHave you ever gotten this comparison?
That would be a new one, I like the vanilla ice one better. Once I get the hair cut, it'll be back to brown, and I think I might keep it that way. I'm getting too old for blond, and it's not that professional either.
pulp_fiction_108.41_de.jpg"They speak English in What?!?!?"TN_pulp_fiction_061.45_de.JPG"kept this uncomfortable, hunk of metal, up his ***, for 2 years."
That would be a new one, I like the vanilla ice one better. Once I get the hair cut, it'll be back to brown, and I think I might say that way. I'm getting too old for blond, and it's not that professional either.
umm, lance does brown also... in more ways than one.bass.jpg