Girlfriend Just Told Me That I Need To Always Play Poker!

tell me about it. But in all seriousness, congrats man on both finding a woman you love and respect, but also your success in poker.
Thanks dude... I've had many nights of bonus whoring and multitabling low stakes to build my roll. Just happy to actually have a small part of it in person.. I haven't really spent any of it over the past 4 years... I don't know what I'm gonna do with it
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that you in a skirt in your avatar? lol i couldnt hold back..good job though.. when i won 1.5k in a mtt in march my gf told me to buy her something..f her, im glad were nmot together cuz i just won 5k :club:

i just thought you might want to know..i lived wtih my ex for two and a half years, and were still very compatible..but we brok eup. **** happens. things wont last forever dude. youll go off to iraq, and shell frig with your brother. life sucks but tahts how it works

i just thought you might want to know..i lived wtih my ex for two and a half years, and were still very compatible..but we brok eup. **** happens. things wont last forever dude. youll go off to iraq, and shell frig with your brother. life sucks but tahts how it works
unfortunatly. thats how you view life. therefore living in that sort of way.all about attitude!
unfortunatly. thats how you view life. therefore living in that sort of way.all about attitude!
in all honesty, i think my relationship with my ex was very similar to the OPs with his. we were best friends for over a year before we started dating, and went out for almost three years. things get cumbersome after a while.. i think we were both just too young to be in a serious longterm relationship. btw, we still live together as friends again. its working out great. i wouldnt change things at all (except sex wold be nice)
is that you in a skirt in your avatar? lol i couldnt hold back..good job though.. when i won 1.5k in a mtt in march my gf told me to buy her something..f her, im glad were nmot together cuz i just won 5k :club:
I gave her 50 bucks and she was pretty pumped.
in all honesty, i think my relationship with my ex was very similar to the OPs with his. we were best friends for over a year before we started dating, and went out for almost three years. things get cumbersome after a while.. i think we were both just too young to be in a serious longterm relationship. btw, we still live together as friends again. its working out great. i wouldnt change things at all (except sex wold be nice)
That is some crazy caca! I could never do that...unless we were mattress dancing on a regular basis.
Wow! Thats the problem right there. She started out viewing you as a "Friend" therefore, she woudl always view you as a "friend" thus the reason why there wasn't any attraction to make it last.I wouldn't even live w/ her. What are you thinking? Unfortunatly, you dont' spark her interest.
Or we could both become pharmacists, own our own pharmacy, buy a big house and live happily ever after. I've dated a lot of chicks.. this girl is so head over heels and I know how great she is, there is nothing that could ever come between us. We solve everything and are both great at apologizing, which is key.
n8613173_34218070_9008.jpg
She's a Keeper! Nice Job and gl.And to add to all the other feel good comments. I have been married for just over a year and it is the best thing ever. Dated for three years before we got married. It's always great when you find that perfect match with someone.Peace
I have never seen a thread like this and frankly I'm a little freaked out.
Seriously, OP totally got owned and then it turned into a big lovefest. Bottom line: your sweater and your hair are gay, and your girlfriend is hot (but gay guys always hang out with the hottest girls).
She's a Keeper! Nice Job and gl.And to add to all the other feel good comments. I have been married for just over a year and it is the best thing ever. Dated for three years before we got married. It's always great when you find that perfect match with someone.Peace
Thx dude, I definitely thank the stars everyday that I met someone so great, She even plays poker too. I taught her, and she was making a little money this summer on stars. She wants to play next time I have the guys over too, we'll see how that goes.Glad to hear you found someone who clicked too. Our situation will probably be the same as yours by the time we get hitched. I wish you guys luck and longevity to your marriage
Seriously, OP totally got owned and then it turned into a big lovefest. Bottom line: your sweater and your hair are gay, and your girlfriend is hot (but gay guys always hang out with the hottest girls).
Don't be Jealous
Don't be Jealous
LOLOLOf your C-notes? Or your sweater? Or your hair? Or your relationship with a hottie? You probably meant the last one, but if I dated a chick who wore Abercrombie and Fitch my soul would shrivel up and die.
In and out burger does make a tasty burger.last time I was in LA I bought some homeless guy a couple of burgers there, rather than give him money which he could spend on god knows what
excellent movie if you had that in mind"now if i could have some of your tasty beverage to wash it down" (paraphrase)
ive suddenly become inspired to get frosted tips
funny looking at his av. i got the sudden urge to get my tip frosted (funny?)

Dammit. I got here too late and all the good jokes were already taken.What the hell can I contribute to this thread now?That sweater from the Bob Saget Collection?We should all frost our hair.I'd hit it.What an Oprah moment.Let's not go sucking each other's dicks just yet.I suppose that'll do. Although I'm very disappointed in myself for being late to the party.Nice work, Tyler. On both the girlfriend and baller front.Oh, and should you two ever break up, can I have her number?