Girlfriend Just Told Me That I Need To Always Play Poker!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a romantic at heart, so I am very happy to hear that. I wish you both well and tell her not to screw it up either. :club:
You don't have to worry, we've been living together for 2 years now and are 100% compatible. I'm sure we would have killed each other by now if we weren't. Luckily we gel great and are both going for pharmacy, which gives us a ton in common right there. I'm a romantic at heart too, it's the only way to be.Here's a romantic walk we went on, it's a beautiful cityn8613173_34218070_9008.jpg
You don't have to worry, we've been living together for 2 years now and are 100% compatible. I'm sure we would have killed each other by now if we weren't. Luckily we gel great and are both going for pharmacy, which gives us a ton in common right there. I'm a romantic at heart too, it's the only way to be.Here's a romantic walk we went on, it's a beautiful cityn8613173_34218070_9008.jpg
You've got a lot of heart son. Way to take the ribs in stride.
You don't have to worry, we've been living together for 2 years now and are 100% compatible. I'm sure we would have killed each other by now if we weren't.
yeah, it's not like couples ever get divorced after two years of marriage, much less two years of just living together beforehand.js
You've got a lot of heart son. Way to take the ribs in stride.
I try not to take anyone on the internet too seriously :club: I did put myself out there, posting something like this. I should have just left it at the GF told me to play poker with no pics.

Tyler... You both are cute and young and seem very supportive of each other. I really feel (granted, this is from someone who has a long history of F'ed up relationships) that supporting each others endeavors is what makes a successful relationship. It sounds like the two of you have that foundation. I wish the two of you the best that life and love has to offer.

yeah, it's not like couples ever get divorced after two years of marriage, much less two years of just living together beforehand.js
I'm not worried. I've been with enough people to know when I've found someone completely special. It's hard to believe I was ever happy in any previous relationships after meeting this girl
I'm not worried. I've been with enough people to know when I've found someone completely special. It's hard to believe I was ever happy in any previous relationships after meeting this girl
I hate you so so so much for being happy and having found a compatible girl
whoa whoa.. easy.Don't get all sappy on me.
He can JMoney it... or pull a Ripptyde.
exactly.not really a viable option.Plus, we all knew tyler was at least cooler than those two.**********Great_Dane: Please post the link that tells everyone how many times I've posted in here
Tyler...You both are cute and young and seem very supportive of each other. I really feel (granted, this is from someone who has a long history of F'ed up relationships) that supporting each others endeavors is what makes a successful relationship. It sounds like the two of you have that foundation. I wish the two of you the best that life and love has to offer.
Wow Theresa, thanks a lot, that's like the sweetest thing any one has ever said to me on any forum. I have to agree with you on the support thing. Thanks for the nice wishes, I wish you the best too! Don't worry about having F'ed up relationships, they all get kinda F'ed up in the end... and I was in one that was F'ed up the whole way through... worst year of my life... oh man.. it was like something out of some thriller movie. Compulsive lying, cheating, eating disorders, making random things up.... god the list goes on and on, but I survived!! barely :club:
Nice cash out :D Gl with the rest of your poker
Thanks man!! I hope neteller sticks around after next summer, so we can all keep playing! These are scary times we're living in with crap like that bill getting passed. A lot of my monthly revenue has already been lost because of it
I hate you so so so much for being happy and having found a compatible girl
It took me 6 tries... and those were all 3 months to a year each, not even counting the dates and parties.. so don't give up.. it takes a lot of searching
I'm heading to Baja Fresh.good ragging on you Tyler.ur good people.
Thanks dude.. you're a funny guy, so it's all good
It took me 6 tries... and those were all 3 months to a year each, not even counting the dates and parties.. so don't give up.. it takes a lot of searching
Seriously, my estimation in how much I like you has gone way up in the way you've handled this thread. Well done.I still hate you though. I've gone through six of the most heinous relationships a guy can have, all lasting around a year or more.
Seriously, my estimation in how much I like you has gone way up in the way you've handled this thread. Well done.I still hate you though. I've gone through six of the most heinous relationships a guy can have, all lasting around a year or more.
Christ man... I went through one of those and it almost killed me. I feel for you, and hope your luck changes. Relationships are a real ***** sometimes, especially if you are in one with one of them
Christ man... I went through one of those and it almost killed me. I feel for you, and hope your luck changes. Relationships are a real ***** sometimes, especially if you are in one with one of them
tell me about it. But in all seriousness, congrats man on both finding a woman you love and respect, but also your success in poker.