Seriously Wth Is This All About?

hey, 3 million is 3 millionis his daughter still hot? She was when she was 12. Smoking. Talk about daddy issues.and his older daughter Arnell was doable.Damn, I'm rock hard right now.I love nappy bush.
I think this post defines Mexico.But, yeah, this whole thing is shullbit.

O.J. Simpson book, TV show canceled NEW YORK (AP) -- After a firestorm of criticism, News. Corp. said Monday that it has canceled the O.J. Simpson book and television special "If I Did It.""I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project," said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman. "We are sorry for any pain that his has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."A dozen Fox affiliates had already said they would not air the two-part sweeps month special, planned for next week before the Nov. 30 publication of the book by ReganBooks. The publishing house is a HarperCollins imprint owned -- like the Fox network -- by News Corp.In the projects, Simpson speaks in hypothetical terms about how he would have committed the 1994 slayings of his ex-wife Nicole and her friend Goldman.

O.J. Simpson book, TV show canceled NEW YORK (AP) -- After a firestorm of criticism, News. Corp. said Monday that it has canceled the O.J. Simpson book and television special "If I Did It.""I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project," said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman. "We are sorry for any pain that his has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."A dozen Fox affiliates had already said they would not air the two-part sweeps month special, planned for next week before the Nov. 30 publication of the book by ReganBooks. The publishing house is a HarperCollins imprint owned -- like the Fox network -- by News Corp.In the projects, Simpson speaks in hypothetical terms about how he would have committed the 1994 slayings of his ex-wife Nicole and her friend Goldman.
THANK YOU GOD!
leaked copy of that OJ Book If I Did It found its way to ebay, bids up to $50,000 already.http://cgi.ebay.com/IF-I-DID-IT-OJ-SIMPSON...1QQcmdZViewItem
Holy crap. I just started working at a bookstore, and it's very possible that we had advanced copies of this book waiting to go on the shelves. I might have to steal me a couple of them.