Just DL'd Party, and remember seein in tuff_fish's videos, that he could see the people who were in the pot with him, hands. he clicked a button and boom is showed what the other people had in the previous hand....how do you do this? thanks

Poker Ace HU shows you all folded hands that called the river, it pulls it from the HH. It works on Stars like this as well.

do you have to pay for it or is it a free add-on? I just got poker office, which currently isnt working with party cause they released a new version of software.....so just wondering if i can do this with what office has or have to buy something else?cheers

do you have to pay for it or is it a free add-on? I just got poker office, which currently isnt working with party cause they released a new version of software.....so just wondering if i can do this with what office has or have to buy something else?cheers
You can show hands that were mucked at showdown with Poker Office as well. In the menu, go to Live Tracker -> Customize Poker Table Overlay, in the bottom of the box you can choose for how long to show mucked cards.
cool thanks.....anyone wanna help me figure out why i cant get it to record hands on VC? lol...live tracker opens but does nothing else when i start a table there :club:
Well, assuming you talk about Poker Office. There's no support for the Tribeca network as of yet. There probably wont be in quite a while since they're merging with Tain and Playtech pretty soon.