I Dealt To Daniel At Fw

So, here we are with 64 players left and the top 60 are getting paid. I sit in the box and there is Daniel in the 2 seat checking hockey scores on his ESPN phone. I don't post much, but I am a charter FCPer, so this is big stuff for me. The second hand I deal, I expose a Jack of Clubs to the 9 seat who is the BB. Daniel says he hates playing when there is an exposed card because what was supposed to happen has been changed, but that he doesn't blame me. (To be honest, it is indeed my fault, but it happens)As UTG+2' Daniel raises and all fold to the BB who calls. Now , I'm nervous. My mistake has changed the way this hand will play out AND Daniel is involved. Again, Daniel says he hates when this happens and says that it has happened more in this tournament than he has ever seen. He asks me if it's happened to me alot. I told him that I dealt the whole day the day before without it happening once. He then asks me if it's the air in the room(sometimes there are drafts at certain tables) or if it's the cards. I tell him that the cards we use for tournament are much thicker than the cards we usually use. They have a different feel. Daniel is very cool about it all. The flop comes J-rag-rag with 2 hearts. That's right, a Jack. Daniel bets and the BB calls. The turn is a non heart Ace. Daniel bets and the BB calls again. On the river is another non-heart rag. I don't remember the betting on the end, but I think Daniel bet and the BB folded. Daniel said he put the BB on a flush draw and the BB said that is what he had.I pushed the pot to Daniel who showed pocket rockets for a set and the FCP nation doesn't have to flame me for eternity. Good times. All went smooth after that and Daniel increased his stack during my down.Peace.

Cool story. Glad he wasn't too pissed. I misdealt a hand one night, 3 handed and for some stupid reason I started with the button. The SB calls it out as I notice it and the button says "aww, ya dealt me KK". So now the SB is pissed cause they were supposed to be his KK. Then he busts on the next hand. He was mildly irritated, but really he was so short even if he had doubled with the KK he would've had a long way to go. Saw him at the game last night and he was cool, so it was all good.

good story OP!_______________

Cool story. Glad he wasn't too pissed. I misdealt a hand one night, 3 handed and for some stupid reason I started with the button. The SB calls it out as I notice it and the button says "aww, ya dealt me KK". So now the SB is pissed cause they were supposed to be his KK. Then he busts on the next hand. He was mildly irritated, but really he was so short even if he had doubled with the KK he would've had a long way to go. Saw him at the game last night and he was cool, so it was all good.
?????the Dealer is the button (edit: im an idiot)
good story OP!_______________?????the Dealer is the button 3 handed.
Heh.....Isn't the "dealer" button always the button ?He is saying he dealt to the button first, which would be incorrect.

I've both dealt and been on the receiving end of those situations a fair bit. Sometimes as the dealer you can't help it, one card might be the slightest bit differently cut which throws off your pitch, or their could be a draft, or they switch a thicker stock card deck to you which you're not used to, or you just let one get away.It happens, life goes on, there's no sense getting pissed off about it (but as a dealer you know as soon as you misdeal a card that person's going to end up in the pot and somebody's going to get pissed lol).

Billtravis: Good story... humans make mistakes regardless of how good they may be, I have had mistakes made by dealers that have cost me dearly on the other side when dealing I have made the same mistakes.I would not give two seconds thought into what DN thinks... he's just another player in a long list of players.

Billtravis: Good story... humans make mistakes regardless of how good they may be, I have had mistakes made by dealers that have cost me dearly on the other side when dealing I have made the same mistakes.I would not give two seconds thought into what DN thinks... he's just another player in a long list of players.
Riptyde?