Fastest Ways To Clear Fpps?

3/6 limit
40%-50% of hands at $100 NL qualify. Multi tabling earns them quick
Play whichever of these games you're best at.Good Luck.
2-4 or 3-6 omaha HL 6 handed if you know the game that is. Fast play 60-70% gives qualifies.
at that level im guessing 90% of hands qualify.. i played a lot of $50 PLO8 6max and almost every hand = 1 FPP

Multitabling NL or limit of your choice would be the way to go. 2/4 NL and 3/6 limit have very good clear rates on FPP.This page at BW gives an exact breakdown of hourly rates if you are trying to clear a bonus Bonus whores Stars hourly ratesI actually had 4 bonuses saved up on there last year before they started putting expiration dates on them. Then in may they had a double FPP special which was fantastic and I cleared all 4 bonuses in a day or two playing as low as .25/.50 NL holdem and .50/1.00 limit omaha high lowI like omaha high low for clearing FPP because many times there are people staying in for the low and the high and the pots almost always get big enough to give you a FPP.

You could try playing way over your head (ie.10/20 on a 2/4 roll), nearly go broke, then spend like 10 hours working your way back to even. Twice. But I wouldn't recommend it....I am however looking forward to my new video ipod :club:

i need 900 more FPPsi want a jersey :)lol
I cleared 1k tonight playing nl. I'm working on my next 1000. I'll get you a jersey Eyank. Just because I'm nice and all.