Um Vs Osu

Soon to be national champs?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. UM OR OSU?

• Ohio State University
    • Michigan University

Damn why does everybody turn into a little ***** on here when somebody makes a useless post? Even if it takes up room on here its not like you have to clean it up and filter it. Either post or STFU and read something else. I like Ohio State here, even though i dont watch to much NCAA football this is going to be a great game!!!

Damn why does everybody turn into a little ***** on here when somebody makes a useless post? Even if it takes up room on here its not like you have to clean it up and filter it. Either post or STFU and read something else. I like Ohio State here, even though i dont watch to much NCAA football this is going to be a great game!!!
couldn't have said it better myself.ps-OSU will win. I don't think it will be a blow out. the score will probably be close but i think OSU can't be stopped. Smith and Ginn are amazing. I wish i was going but tickets are over 1k

I'm a Gator fan so all im hoping for is a blowout and USC loss to Norte DameIs it just me, or is college football way better than pro football? I've always heard it but before this year I never really was that into college football. Its badass

I simply asked the poster to at least browse the forum before making duplicate threads. There already is a thread on this in the football forum, its not like it was hard to find. And, yes someone DOES clean and filter this, they are called mods, its part of what they do. The delete and move threads to the appropriate place. So please sir, Have a nice day, and go **** yourself you stupid piece of ****