Gus Hansen's Blog At Bluffmagazine.com....busto?

Daniel is the exception, not the rule. Go to 2+2 and look in NVG. There are people there that datamine the high stakes games of FT 24/7. Gus is a huge loser in every game.

He is part of the Bukakke Danish Pirate Fleet and makes millions by blinding the people he steals from by blowing fatty loads in their eyes. He became great at poker by playing at sea, he has become less successful after having been repeatedly hit by a bus known as the "GUS BUS" that is supposedly driven by blind angry Danish travelers who have forged licenses due to the fact that they are blind and could not pass a drivers test. This is the reason he is losing millions online, brain damage from the GUS BUS.Just what I heard don't shoot the messenger... :club:

Daniel is the exception, not the rule. Go to 2+2 and look in NVG. There are people there that datamine the high stakes games of FT 24/7. Gus is a huge loser in every game.
You dont read numbers very well do you? :club: He is actually up a little in all the games and with a good end of october and november so far, next time someone posts the stats, could be up MORE than just a little.Up until November he is up 263k in Hi/Lo. 10k in Plo and 80k in limit holdem (limit holdem is including november).
He is part of the Bukakke Danish Pirate Fleet and makes millions by blinding the people he steals from by blowing fatty loads in their eyes. He became great at poker by playing at sea, he has become less successful after having been repeatedly hit by a bus known as the "GUS BUS" that is supposedly driven by blind angry Danish travelers who have forged licenses due to the fact that they are blind and could not pass a drivers test. This is the reason he is losing millions online, brain damage from the GUS BUS.Just what I heard don't shoot the messenger... :club:
Was this an attempt at humor? If so, it went right over my head.
there is also this exact same post about gus' blog there....weird.
link please.
NVG ??
News Views and Gossip section of 2+2I searched for NWP by accident and ended up wasting 20 minutes reading about the saga of Dan Druff talking about his failed relationship in a vain excuse to mention that he got laid finally, even if she was pshyco, but he may be Bi, so don't do a search for NWP on 2+2 unless you want to lose weight by not eating lunch.

over 400 hands....its a pretty worthless sample.I think someone over at 2+2 has really been keeping up with datamining those games, but im not sure how gus is doin. and im too lazy to go find it :club:

Omaha stats: 1110omahajo0.gifBenyamine is missing but he is up 283.234.1113dbomahaar8.gifand his sick graph:1113dbomahagraphim7.gif
Thank you for finding the relevant ones.I am curious how Allen Cunningham can have a positive BB/100 stat while having a -$400K+ result?

Luigi is Antonious correct? I remember he was playing Daniel on FCP a while back and how DN was saying how flawless his game was at limit. I guess those stats kind of prove it. His omaha game must be pretty damned sick too. Helluva player.

Luigi is Antonious correct? I remember he was playing Daniel on FCP a while back and how DN was saying how flawless his game was at limit. I guess those stats kind of prove it. His omaha game must be pretty damned sick too. Helluva player.
correcto.- Jordan
Thank you for finding the relevant ones.I am curious how Allen Cunningham can have a positive BB/100 stat while having a -$400K+ result?
He prolley has more hands as a winner at a lower limit tables, and just got crushed a few times in the 'big game'.