2006 Trump Classic

the 2006 trump classic is coming up. here is the schedule http://www.trumptaj.com/index.cfm/nodeID/f...on/content.pagethe event i think sounds really cool is the $340 tag team event on december 4th. i called them today and they said that it is not a mix doubles event just a two man team event. they said that each player will play for 30 mins then switch. might be an hour or blind level but something like that.anyway anyone thinking about playing that tourney. i really want to i just got to see how my exam schedule is going to work out.

I called them today and they said the starting chips is just $1,000 and blinds start at 25-50. I am hoping they made a mistake (will call again tomorrow), but they said they start all the $500 and lower events with $1,000 in chips.

I'll be playing a couple of these fo sho.
tre,like i said i am trying to get there i just got to make sure it doesnt conflict with exams. i have actually taken some time off from cards with the bar coming up and buying a house and all. but i should be able to make this trip.i will pm you if i make it down and maybe we can meet up or maybe even play the tag team event if you dont have a teammate by then and mine fall through
tre,like i said i am trying to get there i just got to make sure it doesnt conflict with exams. i have actually taken some time off from cards with the bar coming up and buying a house and all. but i should be able to make this trip.i will pm you if i make it down and maybe we can meet up or maybe even play the tag team event if you dont have a teammate by then and mine fall through
sounds good

There is also a WSOP Circuit event at Harrah's Atlantic City which overlaps with this tourney. It runs from 12/9 through 12/19 while the Trump tourney runs from 11/27 until 12/17. The championship event at Harrah's starts on 12/17 and is $4,900+250 while Trump's championship event starts on 12/16 and is $5,000+150. Interesting that they are fighting for players instead of spreading it out. Does anyone venture a guess as to which tourney will draw more top players? I guess the WSOP circuit events have tied up some players like Chris Ferguson with his video game contract. Perhaps some will enter Trump on 12/16 and if they do not make it to day 2 they can then play in Harrah's tourney on 12/17.Here is the webpage for the Harrah's event http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/events/e...s?eventid=37800

the 2006 trump classic is coming up. here is the schedule http://www.trumptaj.com/index.cfm/nodeID/f...on/content.pagethe event i think sounds really cool is the $340 tag team event on december 4th. i called them today and they said that it is not a mix doubles event just a two man team event. they said that each player will play for 30 mins then switch. might be an hour or blind level but something like that.anyway anyone thinking about playing that tourney. i really want to i just got to see how my exam schedule is going to work out.
I will probably play in this
  • 2 weeks later...