How Long Do We Wait? Well Bob?

Ok, I am relatively new here, and don't read the blogs more than once a week.What is going on on this site. Now am I to understand that USA customers have not been playing for week, with no end in site, and now I cannot play and I live in Canada.If Americans cannot play and Non- USA can't play, then who the hell is playing on this site.Full Contact did not send out an e mail to me till way after the problem started.I feel they are quite errogant to think we should all wait around for them to get their **** strait, without properly informiing the players. The only compinsation is that they will bonus players 20% of their cashier account.That is absurd!!! To think we must trust them enough to hold our cash, and not play, and be rewarded a miniscule amount at a later to be determined time.Please, is this what we have to look forward to? This is the type of behavior I would expect from Pacific Poker!!!Really Bob, is this the best you guys are going to do???

Ok, I am relatively new here, and don't read the blogs more than once a week.What is going on on this site. Now am I to understand that USA customers have not been playing for week, with no end in site, and now I cannot play and I live in Canada.If Americans cannot play and Non- USA can't play, then who the hell is playing on this site.Full Contact did not send out an e mail to me till way after the problem started.I feel they are quite errogant to think we should all wait around for them to get their **** strait, without properly informiing the players. The only compinsation is that they will bonus players 20% of their cashier account.That is absurd!!! To think we must trust them enough to hold our cash, and not play, and be rewarded a miniscule amount at a later to be determined time.Please, is this what we have to look forward to? This is the type of behavior I would expect from Pacific Poker!!!Really Bob, is this the best you guys are going to do???
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
The issues for Non-Americans today are related to a process that FCP is having to go through to comply with On Game's block of American players. While we are going through the process FCP players won't be able to play for real money no matter what country they are in. That process should be complete and FCP should be back up for non-Americans for real money play on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.You won't see your poker balance in the game client but you can see your balance in either the cashier or My Account area of the website.http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker/myAccount.php
Bob already answered you in the other post you started with the answer above...there's nothing more he can do...he's busy getting the new site up and running, he's not going to answer every thread you start.
Hi Irish, we wish we would have had the message out to players more quickly about the situation that started yesterday. The process for sending out a mass e-mail to all of our players takes quite a bit of time. From start to finish to e-mail all of our players takes about 16 hours or so.
Hi Irish, we wish we would have had the message out to players more quickly about the situation that started yesterday. The process for sending out a mass e-mail to all of our players takes quite a bit of time. From start to finish to e-mail all of our players takes about 16 hours or so.
cut and paste man, could save you guys hours of typing.
cut and paste man, could save you guys hours of typing.
:club: But seriously, I am sure they are doing their best, ultimately we have to remember it isn't their fault that the legislation has forced all these changes.