One Simple Letter... M?

Listen to what everyone is telling you: BUY HARRINGTON ON HOLD 'EM VOLUMES 1 AND 2. This will help you with M and many other things.Sorry for yelling. I hope I didn't wake anyone up.

Listen to what everyone is telling you: BUY HARRINGTON ON HOLD 'EM VOLUMES 1 AND 2. This will help you with M and many other things.Sorry for yelling. I hope I didn't wake anyone up.
I got the headphones on dont worry, I do have the humongo Phil Ivey addition Bose ones on though so you were loud as **** in my ear.I just wanted some type of general idea of what it was, and that I got.

Do note that this idea of M is kinda superfluous. It doesnt' really exist. It's like the supply and demand curves in Economics...like you never actually see supply and demand curves in real life. Just like you never see M's floating around at the poker table or a big sign telling you that Hellmuth has an M of 10. M's are just an invention...a figment of deluded poker players' imagination.It's getting too late here. I've been up too long.

Apparently M is a poker/game theory that Harrington introduced to poker in one of his books.Ive just recently heard Dutch Boyd and Venessa Russo say things like "My M is 17"WTF is it?
M=Your stack size divided by your CPR (Cost Per Round=Blinds + antes for one round).
Do note that this idea of M is kinda superfluous. It doesnt' really exist. It's like the supply and demand curves in Economics...like you never actually see supply and demand curves in real life. Just like you never see M's floating around at the poker table or a big sign telling you that Hellmuth has an M of 10. M's are just an invention...a figment of deluded poker players' imagination.It's getting too late here. I've been up too long.
I just don't understand why you think you will ever have any credibility here, considering your post, but moreso your avatar.Good luck.
Worst post ever.