Message From Fcp

To: All FCP Poker PlayersSubject: FCP Temporary Downtime and Transition UpdateAs some of you have already experienced, FCP’s poker software is currently unavailable for real money play. Full Contact Poker is working on a technical issue related to its compliance with Ongame’s block of US players. We plan to have our poker software back up and available to Non-US players by Tuesday or Wednesday.On a separate note, Full Contact Poker’s transition from the Ongame Network to its new poker software provider has been delayed with a new launch plan.It has taken a few of the other large poker sites longer than expected to separate from their previous networks, causing this new poker network to delay its official launch until December. However, FCP has been granted the opportunity to transition ALL of its players (along with a few other poker sites) onto a Beta version of this new poker network software within a week or two. During this Beta period, the number of players on the network will be a lot smaller than you will find in December, which means fewer ring games and smaller tournaments, but we encourage you to use this time to play on the new network and to let us know what playing features and functions you would like to see added or modified.Until FCP transitions all of its players to the new network for this Beta opportunity, Non-US players will still be able to play through the Ongame network.Though the transition date has changed, we are still offering the same two special incentives for loyal FCP players who keep money in their FCP cashier account during this transitional period.For every dollar left in your FCP cashier account during the poker network transition (amount determined on the day the technical transition begins), we will give you 20% of this cashier amount in bonus dollars up to $200. These bonus dollars can be cleared with the new network’s bonus clearing system.To take advantage of this offer, simply send an e-mail to: Bonus@fullcontactpoker.com and provide us with your full name and FCP account login Username. We will start processing these special bonus requests the day the new poker network is launched, and due to expected heavy volume, please allow up to 72 hours for bonus to be added to your account.Win a trip to Vegas to play in Negreanu’s home game. FCP is coordinating an exclusive online tournament with the 1st place winner earning an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas to play in Daniel Negreanu’s home poker game with FCP staking you $5,000. All top 10 finishers in this online tournament will earn $100 plus a 500-piece chip set. To qualify for this special online tournament, you will have to earn a certain number of FCP Points within a certain number of weeks after the new poker software is available for play (including the Beta period). Complete details are still being finalized and will be posted on the website.We wish we could tell you more specifics about the new network, like the name and the other sites joining FCP, but we must wait until the official announcement is made public by the network itself.Since our last update, you will be happy to know that FCP has confirmed a solution that will pay its players the amount of bonus they cleared up to the day the network transition is initiated, and then will transfer any un-cleared bonus into their accounts to be cleared while playing on the new network. This procedure does require a manual process and may take up to a week to successfully transfer all updated bonus amounts.We will continue to keep you updated on FCP’s transition as new details are finalized.

To: All FCP Poker PlayersSubject: FCP Temporary Downtime and Transition UpdateAs some of you have already experienced, FCP’s poker software is currently unavailable for real money play. Full Contact Poker is working on a technical issue related to its compliance with Ongame’s block of US players. We plan to have our poker software back up and available to Non-US players by Tuesday or Wednesday.On a separate note, Full Contact Poker’s transition from the Ongame Network to its new poker software provider has been delayed with a new launch plan.It has taken a few of the other large poker sites longer than expected to separate from their previous networks, causing this new poker network to delay its official launch until December. However, FCP has been granted the opportunity to transition ALL of its players (along with a few other poker sites) onto a Beta version of this new poker network software within a week or two. During this Beta period, the number of players on the network will be a lot smaller than you will find in December, which means fewer ring games and smaller tournaments, but we encourage you to use this time to play on the new network and to let us know what playing features and functions you would like to see added or modified.Until FCP transitions all of its players to the new network for this Beta opportunity, Non-US players will still be able to play through the Ongame network.Though the transition date has changed, we are still offering the same two special incentives for loyal FCP players who keep money in their FCP cashier account during this transitional period.For every dollar left in your FCP cashier account during the poker network transition (amount determined on the day the technical transition begins), we will give you 20% of this cashier amount in bonus dollars up to $200. These bonus dollars can be cleared with the new network’s bonus clearing system.To take advantage of this offer, simply send an e-mail to: Bonus@fullcontactpoker.com and provide us with your full name and FCP account login Username. We will start processing these special bonus requests the day the new poker network is launched, and due to expected heavy volume, please allow up to 72 hours for bonus to be added to your account.Win a trip to Vegas to play in Negreanu’s home game. FCP is coordinating an exclusive online tournament with the 1st place winner earning an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas to play in Daniel Negreanu’s home poker game with FCP staking you $5,000. All top 10 finishers in this online tournament will earn $100 plus a 500-piece chip set. To qualify for this special online tournament, you will have to earn a certain number of FCP Points within a certain number of weeks after the new poker software is available for play (including the Beta period). Complete details are still being finalized and will be posted on the website.We wish we could tell you more specifics about the new network, like the name and the other sites joining FCP, but we must wait until the official announcement is made public by the network itself.Since our last update, you will be happy to know that FCP has confirmed a solution that will pay its players the amount of bonus they cleared up to the day the network transition is initiated, and then will transfer any un-cleared bonus into their accounts to be cleared while playing on the new network. This procedure does require a manual process and may take up to a week to successfully transfer all updated bonus amounts.We will continue to keep you updated on FCP’s transition as new details are finalized.
Awesome DN promotion... I'm going to have to put some money on FCP just for this.
so when can we download the beta version of the new network?
The new software will be available when FCP transitions to the new network. It won't be available before then.

Bob,When you have a moment, I have two questions.1. Do you know if the bonus will be worked off at the same rate as before?2. According to "My Account", I still have money in my Poker Account. Am I supposed to move it to the Cashier Account or will that be done by you all?Thanks.

What does this mean for my $20 bonus that expires today and I only need 19.xx more FCP points to redeem?
"Since our last update, you will be happy to know that FCP has confirmed a solution that will pay its players the amount of bonus they cleared up to the day the network transition is initiated, and then will transfer any un-cleared bonus into their accounts to be cleared while playing on the new network. This procedure does require a manual process and may take up to a week to successfully transfer all updated bonus amounts."Try reading atleast the OP before your next reply ty
"Since our last update, you will be happy to know that FCP has confirmed a solution that will pay its players the amount of bonus they cleared up to the day the network transition is initiated, and then will transfer any un-cleared bonus into their accounts to be cleared while playing on the new network. This procedure does require a manual process and may take up to a week to successfully transfer all updated bonus amounts."Try reading atleast the OP before your next reply ty
He isn't asking about what happens to his bonus during the network transition which is what you quite nicely quoted for him. He's asking what happens to his bonus that expires NOW while the network is having problems. If he can't play due to network problems, he can't clear his bonus. Made sense to me and no where did I figure he was asking about the network transition.I think you should read a little more closely next time. ty
What does this mean for my $20 bonus that expires today and I only need 19.xx more FCP points to redeem?
Hi Offset, you will get credit for the bonus you cleared when we move to our new network. If for some reason that doesn't happen let me know via e-mail and I'll see that it's taken care of.
Hi Offset, you will get credit for the bonus you cleared when we move to our new network. If for some reason that doesn't happen let me know via e-mail and I'll see that it's taken care of.
You're the best, Bob.