Fcp Is A Terrible Site Right Now

Is it me or is FCP having some major issues right now? I can't play real money tables, I am not able to see my account information and they have disabled the chat in the rooms.I live in Canada and I've been playing up until today when I experienced the problems.This poker site is terribly buggy too.Many times when playing, the program itself shuts down while i'm in the middle of a tournament. Very annoying to have to log back in, navigate back to my table and resume not knowing how many hands i missed and whether i would have hit the nuts.I would hope they clear up these issues in the near future.Not sure if my money is safe on here anymore.

I don't know anything about it because i don't play there but i hope you don't get flamed by general forum monkeys.You sound sincere and I support your right to show your discomfort about FCP.

I can login to the client software but all I have is a play money balance showing. I have funds in my poker account but its not showing in the poker client. This just happened today. Was working fine up to yesterday. I'm from Canada so that should not be the issue. A little feedback from FCP info as to whats happening with the changeover might be nice.

I have the same problem. What bothers me is that thousands are playing right now, and support gives very vague explanations.I guess it is time to explore other poker rooms. The last time I left Pacific because of bad software, I ended up here, and never went back to Pacific.I sent one more e mail, and if nothing happens in an hour, well, I guess its off to Full Tilt, maybe I come back, maybe not, but we deserve better customer service than this.

WTF is wrong with you people. FCP is switching networks. Obviously there is going to be some time where you can't play the Ongame Network because FCP isn't a part of it anymore.

WTF is wrong with you people. FCP is switching networks. Obviously there is going to be some time where you can't play the Ongame Network because FCP isn't a part of it anymore.
I guess what is wrong with me is that I like good customer service. When thousands are playing and not me and I can't get a response, then I get pissed. There are tons of poker sites out there that do not have any problems like this one. Read the blogs, too many tech difficulties and cash out probs.I am the customer, seems like full contact forgets that.I will only be loyal to a company who does their best to help the customers.

The issues for Non-Americans today are related to a process that FCP is having to go through to comply with On Game's block of American players. While we are going through the process FCP players won't be able to play for real money no matter what country they are in. That process should be complete and FCP should be back up for non-Americans for real money play on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.You won't see your poker balance in the game client but you can see your balance in either the cashier or My Account area of the website.http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker/myAccount.php

When I contacted support today the representative told me that he had no clue when the changeover would occur and that he was not notified of a timeline for changeover.What this tells me is that they have a serious problem with their software in general which has been very evident while playing on here the last 6 months.I'm really tired of the nonsense, the poor communiciation and poor feedback from their staff and I want others who are considering joining this site to stay away until all of the bugs here at FCP have been rectified.Who knows if my money is even safe as they don't tell me anything and I can't see it anywhere. I can't even presently log into my web account.........really screwed up...........

When I contacted support today the representative told me that he had no clue when the changeover would occur and that he was not notified of a timeline for changeover.What this tells me is that they have a serious problem with their software in general which has been very evident while playing on here the last 6 months.I'm really tired of the nonsense, the poor communiciation and poor feedback from their staff and I want others who are considering joining this site to stay away until all of the bugs here at FCP have been rectified.Who knows if my money is even safe as they don't tell me anything and I can't see it anywhere. I can't even presently log into my web account.........really screwed up...........
No one knows when the change over will take place...support wouldn't tell you even if they did, FCP_Info would.The problem was explained in the thread I linked here. They are in the process of opening a different site and OnGame has a lot of problems...some may be FCP problems, but most of them are because of OnGame.FCP_Info just showed you where you can see your account balance.

I'm sure that the changeover is no easy task, but I have faith that FCP is doing its best to make the transition as smooth as possible. Sure, there will be some problems (such as non-US players being down for a couple of days), but in the end I'm sure we'll be happy with the end product.As far as customer service, I've always been impressed with FCP.Let's all have some patience and trust that they are working to resolve all the issues.

Well, as much as I see you complain Whoop... you do have some valid points. But one thing that could be done a little better to make sure people know all the information that is available is to post it somewhere where it can be found.Not 3 levels deep in a poker forum... try on the front page of your website under "IMPORTANT NEWS FOR REAL MONEY PLAYERS". They would save a lot of time answering questions in support.I logged in today and saw that I could not play real money games, so I contacted support and they sent me to a forum and could... no... would not tell me any more.After reading the thread it appears as though FCP was not planning on being with the OnGame Network when the new US legislation came into effect. But because of the delay with the new Network, FCP was required to make adjustments to work with OnGame.If this is the case... why don't they just say so. It would be easy to forgive FCP for something like that.As for their being "thousands" of people playing real money games... those are people playing through other sites on the OnGame Network. All of which were probably not planning on moving to a new network and made the appropiate changes to their interface for the new US legislation.Patient, but like to know.Jamie :club: