What Is Daniel Thinking About Here?

WOW!! You guys are really getting into Daniel's head with all your quotes. Even Daniel would be shocked to know that you folks know what he's thinking, or do you? Keep the posts coming and lets here from some other folks that haven't posted here yet. Just what on earth is Daniel thinking here? (see pic below) Lets hear from EVERYONE! The winner will be announced on Turkey Day, Nov. 23rd.danielnegreanu-1.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I wonder what Mommy packed for lunch today?"

When so many of your posts are essentially, "who cares", I'd suggest you post less and add more.
Or I could be like "actuary" and believe 13k post in forum actually give credibility... PS: When I chose the caption below "actuary" was who I was thinking of.
Or I could be like "actuary" and believe 13k post in forum actually give credibility... PS: When I chose the caption below "actuary" was who I was thinking of.
When a high proportion of them are useful, it does give him credibility.
His credibility comes from him having been here for over a year. j/s.
Yea right keep telling yourself that.... or maybe its called having no real life...
Sir,fwiw, you have more posts than I did in my first 3 months. I waited until my questions and comments would enhance the forums. It's quite clear that most people here would rather read my posts than yours.Normally I don't go selecting posters to make aware of that fact; it's just that you think poking at me with a silly signature cartoon is humorous. You're the only one stupid enough to question my intelligence on here. The majority of my posts are in Strategy trying to help others or seek help.You're not an asset in strategy nor are you making e-friends in the social forums. It's difficult to figure out why you post at all.All 30 of my posts each day are on FCP. No other forums. That really is not a lot of time to spend, when I'm on the PC all day already. However, I imagine you are just as actively unwanted across multiple forums each day as you are at FCP.I hope you become a relevant poster here, one day.
Sir,fwiw, you have more posts than I did in my first 3 months. I waited until my questions and comments would enhance the forums. It's quite clear that most people here would rather read my posts than yours.Normally I don't go selecting posters to make aware of that fact; it's just that you think poking at me with a silly signature cartoon is humorous. You're the only one stupid enough to question my intelligence on here. The majority of my posts are in Strategy trying to help others or seek help.You're not an asset in strategy nor are you making e-friends in the social forums. It's difficult to figure out why you post at all.All 30 of my posts each day are on FCP. No other forums. That really is not a lot of time to spend, when I'm on the PC all day already. However, I imagine you are just as actively unwanted across multiple forums each day as you are at FCP.I hope you become a relevant poster here, one day.
Everyone of your posts are based on sarcasm, you're either insulting a persons play or their post without any provocation. Insulting the way a person plays poker is not strategy your sarcasm is to make sure the poster understands you're some kind poker or maybe NASA genesis. This thread is perfect example it has nothing to do with poker yet you chose sarcasm rather than not posting.
Everyone of your posts are based on sarcasm, you're either insulting a persons play or their post without any provocation. Insulting the way a person plays poker is not strategy your sarcasm is to make sure the poster understands you're some kind poker or maybe NASA genesis. This thread is perfect example it has nothing to do with poker yet you chose sarcasm rather than not posting.
No matter how many people post and tell you that I contribute substantially to the Strategy Forums, you will still think everyone of my posts are full of sarcasm and not helpful. It simply isn't true. For threads such as this, sure, anything goes. Your opinion is losing any credibility.
No matter how many people post and tell you that I contribute substantially to the Strategy Forums, you will still think everyone of my posts are full of sarcasm and not helpful. It simply isn't true. For threads such as this, sure, anything goes. Your opinion is losing any credibility.
I think everyone on here is an *******, but I still like you guys :club: