What Is Daniel Thinking About Here?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's thinking, "mushu didn't announce a winner of the poetry contest, i bet that dang mutt took the prize and blew it on hookers and blow."
The poetry contest was canceled due to unforseen circumstances, but if it makes you feel any better, yeah, I did take the prize and spend it on hookers and blow. Yeah, yeah dats da tickets :club:
What do you guys think Daniel is thinking about here? Lets here your guesses. The winner will be announced on Nov. 23rd.danielnegreanu-1.jpg
Here's my official entry for this contest:Daniel is thinking:"I wonder what my boy Mushu is doin' all alone back in Vegas where I left him with very little food in his doggie dish and forgot to say goodbye to him".Little does Daniel know his boy Mushu is running this contest to see what the people here at FCP are trying to guess what he was thinking when that picture of him was taken at Foxwoods the other day.You guys might as well give me 1st prize now. Mushu knows his master well. :D

"Why is Hoyt Corkins such a flaming bag of douce? Honestly, when was the last time he wasn't the luckiest SOB on the planet. When was the last time he made a final table and didn't try and donk off all his chips, only to get lucky and go on and win?"

"Did I leave the iron on?" or obscure movie reference"I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota... "

or obscure movie reference"I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota... "
a Leslie Nielson film?
ok..I'll go for broke here.Airplane when the main actor (forget name) is having one of his flashbacks when he was a fighter pilot?
Ding ding ding... winner winner, chicken dinner! And his name was Ted Stryker. Stryker, Stryker *punch*! Good times.