Wpt End Of Day One

Not sure if I'll write the blog tonight, but wanted to let you guys know that I made it through a grueling 15 hour day on no sleep and have 67,600. Actually, I did sleep during the 200-400 with a 50 ante level. It was a good decision and I'll explain later.

Not sure if I'll write the blog tonight, but wanted to let you guys know that I made it through a grueling 15 hour day on no sleep and have 67,600. Actually, I did sleep during the 200-400 with a 50 ante level. It was a good decision and I'll explain later.
Heh....Well done DannyIsn't it like 3a there ?
More importantly though...did you finally get your Ipod to work? lol.

GL tomorrow DN.P.S. I believe it would be +EV for you to start staking PrtyPSux in 10k buy-in events. Just sayin'.

GL tomorrow DN.P.S. I believe it would be +EV for you to start staking PrtyPSux in 10k buy-in events. Just sayin'.
Yes, I agree... or at least get E-dog (or FCP) to back me if you don't like backing people. Thanks. :club:. I'm not joking.
Blog is up...
i just won almost 5k.. will you guys let me buyin to the big game with 1bb?Patrickalso kudos for playing beer pong...im sure with some practice youd be playing it for 25k a game
I can't see how it can be +EV to stake a online poker player to play in a live big buy in event. The difference between them are huge...
I can't see how it can be +EV to stake a online poker player to play in a live big buy in event. The difference between them are huge...
Disagree a bit. Usually when you watch the WPT final tables you will always see one or two of the players who have managed to sat them selves in online. Other day there was the one guy who had no idea, he called a raise and yet pushed all his chips in to go all in, was quiet funny tbh.

Well, the last hand of the night was me on the button and it was... AA! A late position player made it 4500. He was a young, internet looking kid and I was pretty sure that if I came over the top of him he'd lay it down. In fact, i didn't re-raise any other hand all day outside of the QQ that I ended up laying down. was his name WWW ?