Hoosier At Final Table Ft 75k

had to post this. on the rail of hoosier final table.......Drews Game (Observer): I think Hoosier had QQ and 80% sure neilz had AA KK or AKCodyHartman (Observer): figuredDrews Game (Observer): doubt AKsaolli (Observer): they need to get rid of neliz before the chopBKqzbxt (Observer): 1010 or JJ Johnny Mojo: Then were gonna sponsor the HoosierMojo Railbird Freerollrhinoceraces (Observer): very nicesaolli (Observer): hellz yeahbillyHo10281 (Observer): lolsaolli (Observer): lolrhinoceraces (Observer): I love the RAILbillyHo10281 (Observer): niceCodyHartman (Observer): dude i taught hoosier everything he knowsCodyHartman (Observer): i got him outta the 20$ sngsrhinoceraces (Observer): and by that I mean getting RAILEDCodyHartman (Observer): to where he is nowDeaconMike1 (Observer): i mow hoosiers lawnKing_Tanner (Observer): im his butlerBKqzbxt (Observer): i take the wrappers off his straws when goes to fast foodsaolli (Observer): someone bust that monkeyBKqzbxt (Observer): hoosier hates those things.rhinoceraces (Observer): I smoke his meatsrhinoceraces (Observer): I mean I am his butcherrhinoceraces (Observer): oppsbillyHo10281 (Observer): that was kinda gayKapps12 (Observer): that didn't sound rightsaolli (Observer): check raise that ape :D:club: ?

2 words UGH LY*** HOLE CARDS ***Johnny Mojo: nh broJohnny Mojo foldsHoosierAlum: tyHoosierAlum calls 10,000neilz_ raises to 641,164, and is all inHoosierAlum calls 227,186, and is all inneilz_ shows [2c 2s]HoosierAlum shows [Qs Qd]Uncalled bet of 393,978 returned to neilz_*** FLOP *** [2d Kh 7h]*** TURN *** [2d Kh 7h] [Tc]*** RIVER *** [2d Kh 7h Tc] [3d]HoosierAlum: OMgneilz_ shows three of a kind, TwosHoosierAlum shows a pair of Queensneilz_ wins the pot (501,872) with three of a kind, TwosJohnny Mojo: dueces againHoosierAlum stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 501,872 | Rake 0Board: [2d Kh 7h Tc 3d]Seat 1: HoosierAlum (small blind) showed [Qs Qd] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 5: neilz_ (big blind) showed [2c 2s] and won (501,872) with three of a kind, Twos

:club: loli just realised some of the guys in that quote are on this forum. oops, musta upset a few people to have the forum know they suk balls. lolbut, dont worry we believe ya.